Recommended for: articles, reports, letters, websites, press releases, academic publications, presentations and marketing materials
After the first cup, your first draft is ready. But you are wise enough not to rush and click the publish or send button. You want to bring out the message clearly, connect ideas, edit and convert tripe to trite.
Since all good writing is re-writing, it calls for the second cup. Leave it to us. Our 10+ years of word slavery means we know how to handle, cut and polish raw gems.
Click on the link for only content proofing services
How we work:
- Understanding the topic, central theme, audience
- Scanning overall structure and format
- Sentence level copy editing for correct spellings, punctuation, grammar, highlighting gaps and logic flaws if present
- Adding context, introduction, interesting leads if required
- Getting the text to specified word length
- General fact checking
- Creating a consistent writing style, flow, and connections
- Refashioning titles, subheads, captions, quotes and blurbs
- Tone and voice review
- Formatting document (as per style guide to be followed)
- Final proofing
- Incorporating feedback on the above work and revision
Cost: 1 pence (Rs 0.60) per word
How to get it: Use any of these options.
Submit your request in the form below.
Send an email with details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will revert same day to take it further.