Business Start Up Help In Darlington
Starting your own business can be an exciting and daunting time .Most people do so because they have a good business idea and the enterprise and drive to succeed.
They don’t however have the knowledge that they will require to keep up to date with the legal and financial requirements. At this time you should also be speaking to an accountant who will be able to give you advice about the structure of the new business, the tax implications of the decisions you are making, business planning and mentoring support and be explaining your new business’s statutory requirements.
Oakvale Business Services can help you to do this.
We can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business- sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Direct you to the grant providing bodies with the help of Red Sky
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Assist with the selection and purchase of accountancy software
Have been working with Oakvale for over five years now, have always found very professional, deal with queries very promptly and give good sound advice. Would recommend without hesitation'Liz Gill, Term Time Wear Huddersfield More testimonials
- 24/04/2015 We have moved premises. We are now at 33 Woodland Road, Darlington.DL3 7BJ Virtually opposite our old officeOur...
- 13/03/2015 Employer National Insurance contributions for under 21s From 6 April 2015 employers with employees under 21 years...
- 15/12/2014 There is no specific allowance for a ‘Christmas party’ as such, however HMRC does provide limited tax relief for the...