Content Director – copy & editorial background – £70-90k – London – global!
A global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. This agency blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results.
Fantastic benefits including pension, dental, health, gym, office closure between Christmas and New Year that doesn’t come out of your holiday allowance, plenty of chance of global travel, opportunity to work in overseas offices, events, regular social gathering and so much more. They really look after their employees and there is a lovely office culture.
Reporting to the Deputy MD, the Content Director will be a key part of the management team. You will manage a growing team of producers, designers and videographers advising on content strategy and delivering innovative solutions.
The Content Director is a high profile role within the agency with key responsibility for overseeing the agencies content offering and team. You will use your understanding of content, editorial, audiences and platforms to play a critical role in defining content and editorial strategies for client brands and manage the team responsible for content production.
A passionate, nimble individual you will be able to work in the fast-pace, ever-changing public relations and social media environment. You will work on a range of clients according to business priorities, including a global airline, a global financial services and personal finance provider, a global FMCG company and a huge fashion retailer.
Your experience will include:
- At least seven years of experience in a content led role – pref within an agency environment.
- An established portfolio of recent relevant work with results.
- An excellent management and a proven track record of leading creative teams.
- A solid background in copywriting and editorial direction – proven editorial skills.
- Honed experience in preparing scopes and budgets for production work.
- Experience of managing design and video production.
You will have:
- Knowledge of each step of a communication campaign’s process.
- A passion to remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles (i.e. art, film, social media, television programmes, music, fashion, technology, trends, etc.)
- The ability to generate ideas for pitches and proposals for new business prospects.
- Solid understanding of clients financial budgets and ability to ensure work is completed within these budgets.
- The ability to provide quality control over concepts put forward by the creative team.
Please send your cv to Lorraine today! Follow all our jobs @weareworkfish