English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
05/19/2015 - The program of seminars with Gabriel Pradīpaka in May, June, July and August of 2015
I will hold seven more seminars and one satsaṅga here in Moscow, during the months of May, June, July and August of 2015. Enjoy!
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
07/01/2015 - Big update: Read the full list!
- Big update this one!:
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, laid the whole foundations of the Russian section of this website. Yes, a lot of documents are still in English and in process of being translated, but the "full framework" is already in Russian language. So, Russian visitors should go to that section from now on. Congratulations, dear Irina, on your accomplishment!
- I added the five videos of my first seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube together with a video of my last satsaṅga. By "full" I mean that I thoroughly recite and explain the Yogarāja's commentary on the Abhinavagupta's aphorisms.
- Our collaborator, Sai, created the respective subtitles in English for my two satsaṅga-s of May and for the first video on Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3) - There is a "cc" icon below the videos for you to quickly enable/disable subtitles.
- With my new six videos on You Tube, you have now access to around 12 hours of massive Trika and Sanskrit knowledge. With the new Russian section, a lot of people will have a better experience with the website. And with the new aforesaid three subtitles, people not having a good ear for English will now be able to easily access that content.
06/23/2015 - Svātantryasūtram: Explanation in five videos
- I added the five videos about the Svātantryasūtram seminar in Moscow to my channel on You Tube.
- As you surely know, I am the author of Svātantryasūtram. I added an explanation about my commentary on the first 9 aphorisms.
- My explanation took, as usual, a lot of hours of hard work dealing with the terrifying intricacies of Sanskrit and Trika philosophy.
06/12/2015 - New translation... and more!
- First, Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, translated the section 1 in Śivasūtravimarśinī into his native language. As this scripture is a giver of Final Liberation, its translation into other languages is very very important (I could not emphasize this point enough!). Congratulations, Dávid!
- Second, I welcome Sai to my team of collaborators. He comes from holy India!
06/01/2015 - Birthday of the website... and more!
- On the one hand, today is the birthday of the website! Sixteen years of constant work by the collaborators and myself have resulted in this huge website. I feel a deep sense of gratitude toward them for their immense selfless help!
- On the other hand, Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, has translated the entire Parāprāveśikā into his native language. Great work, Dávid!
- Finally, as a bonus, now I am also present on Facebook to spread so much Sanskrit knowledge as possible through that social tool (there is a little Facebook logo on top of every page for a fast access).
05/04/2015 - New version of the Sanskrit Editor... and two more videos
- Good news! Our collaborator Marlon released a new version of his program "Sanskrit Editor", which perfectly works on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. It has several new features you will love. You can download the program directly from the Software section.
- Before installing the new version of the Sanskrit Editor, uninstall any previous version of it, please.
- Thank you very much, Marlon. We are all indebted to you for this wonderful piece of software!
- As a bonus, I uploaded two new short videos with two talks I gave in my last seminar, during May 1 and 2. You can view them both in my channel on You Tube under the playlist: Collection of satsanga-s.
04/15/2015 - Tantric Ritual: Explanation and practice (in four videos)
- I added the four videos about Tantric Ritual to my channel on You Tube.
- Explanation and practice of a standard Tantric Ritual performed with the use of the Śrīyantra.
- The videos show an entire ritual, from beginning to end, but keep in mind that my pupils of Moscow are just starting (only 1 day and a half of training!) with Tantric rituals. A full training requires a lot of practice for at least six months, according to my experience.
- In spite of the inevitable limitations, these videos serve the purpose of teaching how to perform a usual ritual in the Tantric way. Take this as a sort of first test before we can prepare a full ritual (with fire and oblations) in the future here.
04/07/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the third and fourth chapters (in five videos)
- I added the final videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapters 3 and 4 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Spandakārikā-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 12 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- These videos are, as promised, in HD.
- I will publish more videos in the near future!
03/23/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the second chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapter 2 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Spandakārikā-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 9 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- These videos are the last ones filmed and edited in low definition. From now on, all the videos will be published in HD, as they will be filmed by ourselves and not by a third party.
03/05/2015 - Śivasūtra-s: Full explanation of the third chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Śivasūtra-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 12 hours and a half of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- Now there are more hours of teachings for you because we (my collaborators and I) are recording and editing our own videos! Therefore, at present we are able to record entire seminars (the three days) and not only the last two days as in the past.
- I offer this great effort to Śiva, the Lord of lords. May this sacred knowledge be for the welfare of everybody!
02/26/2015 - Śivasūtra-s: Full explanation of the second chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Śivasūtra-s (chapter 2 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Śivasūtra-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 8 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- Through my commentary on the 7th aphorism, I entirely explain the relationship between the Sanskrit letters (in the Mātṛkā arrangement of the Sanskrit alphabet) and the categories of the universal manifestation. To understand this subject-matter is crucial to penetrate into the Core of the sacred teachings of Trika.
- In the past I wrote a lot on the website. Now, I am speaking a lot through the videos of my seminars. I will come back to writing later, when I finish to "build" my life here, in Moscow. Little by little I am creating my life again like in Argentina but in a Russian way, hehe. This requires time. When it is finished, I will have time to add more contents to the website in the form of written stuff. Be patient, please.
- In the meantime, the new Russian section of the website is being gradually built by a collaborator. This is also very time-consuming not only for her but for me too, because I have to check all from a technical viewpoint. This Russian section will be ready soon, I guess. So, its formal inauguration will happen in the near future.
- In a nutshell, this website is fully active for you, dear visitor.
02/23/2015 - Important news: Donate to the website
- Now and then, visitors e-mail me for expressing their desire to donate money to the website. This has been happening for many years. Well, now those people have the possibility to easily/safely do it via the usual PayPal service (look up for their well-known "Donate" button).
- Donations will be used for maintaining the two websites, building Yoga communities, tours and similar stuff. My purpose is always to spread these teachings as much as possible in order to elevate humankind.
02/11/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the first chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapter 1 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- During the last week, I added four videos too: Two about Śivasūtra-s and two about Paramārthasāra.
- Our collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, improved their website (which was chosen as Site of Year 2014 in the DFSL) with the addition of references to the Müller's grammar in order for you to check if the declension being shown for a certain word is fully right.
01/29/2015 - DFSL: Site of the Year 2014
- The website of our Brazilian collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, was chosen as Site of the Year 2014 in the DFSL.
- The website looks apparently simple but they have invested a great deal of time in building it, because most of the contents are "under the hood", i.e. invisible to the reader at first. When you use it, you will understand my words. In a nutshell, their website is doubtless greatly useful for Sanskrit students. And they continue to improve it!
- Congratulation, dear collaborators!
01/20/2015 - Announcement: My channel on You Tube
- I configured completely my own channel on You Tube by means of playlists - A link to my channel will be constantly available as an important news at the top of this page.
- Now I added a new playlist with the "Seminar on karma and Indian philosophies". It contains around 8 or 9 hours of deep spiritual teachings for you.
- I will add more videos there in the near future.
01/14/2015 - Gurugītā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of this famous hymn in honor of the Guru: Gurugītā - Short version.
- Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle. This will make your chanting it much easier.
- "Gurugītā - Short version" is chanted every day in the communities of my tradition... and in those of some other traditions too, I guess.
01/04/2015 - Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of these two hymns: Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā
- Why? Because they are generally chanted in Yoga communities. Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle.
12/27/2014 - The program of seminars with Gurujii in January and February 2015
Now that I am residing in Moscow, I will give here four seminars dealing with different topics during the months of January and February of 2015. Enjoy!
10/12/2014 - Tour in Moscow and Saint Petersburg: Pictures and videos
Here you can see, by means of pictures and videos, fragments of the Tour of Gabriel Pradīpaka in Russia during the month of September 2014