The Learning Institute
Hospitality Industry gurus, Horst Schulze, Cindy Novotny and Leonardo Inghilleri have formed a Strategic Alliance to expand the scope of services each provides by forming The Learning Institute. Mr. Schulze and Mr. Inghilleri, best known for creating The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, recognized as the finest service delivery organization in the world. Ms. Novotny is internationally recognized as the preeminent expert in sales and leadership in the hospitality industry. Based on the success working together in the hotel industry and equal success outside the industry, forming The Learning Institute (TLI) alliance was a natural.
TLI provides consulting and training services to organizations interested in improving performance measurably in Leadership, Service, Sales and Operations/Organizational Development. Specific areas of expertise include Strategic Planning, Total Quality Management and Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award consulting.
The Learning Institute believes in the passionate pursuit of excellence and financial success with honor and integrity. These core values create an environment of trust and respect with, and between our clients, partners and associates.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPALS
- Visionary: Setting the standard for both elegance and market brand identification, Horst Schulze revolutionized the hotel industry with the visionary rebirth of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. As president and COO of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Horst Schulze ushered in a new world of elegance and personal service. A man of rare ability and vision, he created legions of loyal customers by raising the bar for customer service expectations to previously unimagined levels.
- Recognized and Honored Leadership: Under his direction, The Ritz-Carlton won an unprecedented second Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Schulze himself was named “Corporate Hotelier of the World” by HOTELS magazine and was awarded the Ishikawa Medal for his contributions to the quality movement.
- The Future: As founder and Chairman of Capella Hotel Group, Schulze is developing a new standard in luxury hotels and creating an unmatched tier of customer service and loyalty. A charismatic leader and entrepreneur with an intimate understanding of market demands, Schulze knows how to inspire customer-based success in every industry and at every level.
- Radical Mentor: An unparalleled enthusiasm, demand for excellence and candid delivery make Cindy Novotny one of the most sought after speakers anywhere. Cindy is recognized by Training & Development Magazine as one of the 9 most powerful speakers and a “Radical Mentor” to thousands of followers around the world. Her no nonsense approach to individual performance excellence provides a motivational message with specific take aways for people to change their behavior for the better.
- Founder of MCA: Cindy founded MCA in 1989 and since its inception, the organization has developed a diverse client base, serving customers in the hospitality industry, real estate, development, associations, law firms, medical/pharmaceutical among many others. MCA offers results producing consulting and training in the areas of Sales, Leadership and Customer Service.
- Expert Experience: Leonardo Inghilleri is a recognized expert in the service and hospitality industry and a well-known speaker in the area of organizational effectiveness, service excellence, business innovation, process management and human resources practices. In his position as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Ritz-Carlton, an integral position of the steering committee, Leonardo played a significant role in the company’s unprecedented award winning success. Leonardo also served as Senior Vice President, Brand Executive successfully launching the BVLGARI Hotels & Resorts brand. In addition, he worked for The Walt Disney Company on the Executive opening team of Euro Disney Resort, Paris.
- Founder of ICG: Leonardo is the Founder of Inghilleri Consulting Group, a business consultancy focused on assisting service-oriented companies in maximizing their capabilities and effectiveness by designing, deploying and implementing new business strategies and models.