As you may be aware, the Student Association requires that each one of our chartered student organizations must re-register on B-Engaged annually. Registration will be open Monday, April 27th to Friday, May 8th (at 5pm)! The NEWLY ELECTED President of each organization must be the one to complete registration. Your organization’s newly elected President must do the following:
- Log-In to -Engaged
- Click on the Organization Directory
- Find your Organization Name
- Click the “Register this Organization” next to your SA Chartered Organization Page
- Fill Out the Registration Forms
A few things that your President will need in order to successfully complete Registration:
- The Names and @binghamton.edu email addresses of the NEWLY ELECTEDexecutive board
- Any individual who completes registration must REMOVE the executive board individuals for this current year (2014-2015) in order to prevent duplicate positions, BEFORE entering in the information for the new eboard (2015-2016).
- Also, if you organization produces a publication, you must fill out the Multi-Media Form!
ALL CHARTERED ORGANIZATIONS MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION. ONLY THE FOLLOWING GROUPS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS PROCESS:
- Student Association Businesses and Services (ex. SA Ink, BSSL, ESCAPE, OCCT, Harpur’s Ferry, Food and Art Co-Ops, etc.)
- Community Councils (ex. Mountainview College Council, Newing College Council, etc.)
Also, a reminder that all Elections of SA Chartered Organization Executive Boards must be completed by May 1st. If you conduct your elections any later, they will not be legitimate!
If your organization fails to re-register by May 8th, your organization will be inactivated, your funds/account will be frozen, your R25 and email privileges will be revoked, and you will need to appeal to Internal Affairs in the Fall of 2015.
Please make sure you complete this process! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!