Not long ago, I was searching for a used copy of a particular book on eBay and happened across a seller who had one available. Clicking on the site for more details, I found that the seller – who lived … Continue reading
About John McCormick
John McCormick is Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University in the United States.
About This Site
This is a site designed to encourage discussion about the benefits and advantages of the European Union, and to help students using my textbooks on the EU.
- Universities throw weight behind case for keeping Britain in #European Union http://t.co/by1QMdCXRq 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- The Economist explains: Everything you need to know about European political union http://t.co/PIQaB2GmOD via @TheEconomist 28, 2015 from Mobile Web
- BBC News - Donald #Trump to visit US-Mexico border. Finally! It probably took him a while to find it on MapQuest. http://t.co/sxc3JXlZj5 22, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Letting #Greece join #euro undoubtedly the worst decision made in the history of the #EU. Bad for the euro, bad for the EU, bad for Greece. 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Outcome of Greek crisis likely to be much more mundane than most people think. http://t.co/EcWNObmmgF via @US_Conversation 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client