Convince Your Boss
We know it’s difficult for you to get away from your desk.
However, there’s no substitute for “face time” and networking. The knowledge gained, not only from listening to case studies, best practices and solutions, but from interacting with your peers and colleagues is priceless!
Your attendance at DMA2014 will help you effectively meet and overcome the biggest marketing challenges you are facing today!
Send Your Boss a Personal Message
Tell your boss why you and your colleagues need to attend DMA2014 in San Diego. You might want to stress real benefits like…
- “DMA2014 gives me a 360° view of all the very latest and most effective marketing trends and tactic—social, mobile, search, retargeting, email, analytics, cutting-edge mail, creative – everything we need to ignite our customer engagement… how can we not go??”
- “You keep asking us about social this, integrate that. Here’s our opportunity to learn what the market – and our competitors – are doing!”
- “I’ll be back with so much ammunition – the latest marketing tactics and strategies. I’ll be making you look good in no time”
- “Timing is perfect. Budgets and plans are due soon after for 2015—and I’ll be fresh with new ideas from DMA2014 to improve the bottom line.”
Justify the Expense
Many travel budgets and training budgets have been slashed, and some companies are experiencing financial problems. This means that, regardless of the merits of a conference, you’ll probably need to justify the expense. So here are some things you might want to consider:
- Focus on what you will specifically bring back to your organization as return for the investment.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way others in your unit will get the benefits of your attendance, too.
- Share the agenda and speaker handouts with your colleagues. As an attendee, you have unlimited access to materials posted by speakers.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
By attending, you will choose from over 150 sessions over 6 days, presented by experts from well-known brands and best practice technologies who will talk about how they’ve ignited their customer engagement and tackled marketing challenges like campaign attribution, optimization models, channel integration, and real-time customer engagement.
DMA2014 will help you succeed by:
- Sharpening Your Skills—get more done in less time by understanding what’s working in world-class marketing departments
- Saving Your Company Money—learn the latest trends, processes and technologies to help you improve your efficiency
- Providing You with Unmatched Networking—learn how other top marketing pros are dealing with the same problems you face, and meet those who can help advance your career
- Advancing Your Career—take advantage of the wealth of knowledge to improve your professionalism and learn new skills
- Inspiring you—and your team – to take your marketing to new heights.
Education & Networking
The best of and how-to’s of data-driven marketing will be covered in the following nine concurrent tracks:
- Acquisition & Lead Generation
- Behavior & Research
- Creative & Production
- CRM & Loyalty
- Data, Analytics & Actionable Insights
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Integrated Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Marketing Technology
- Mobile, Social & Content
In addition to the tracks of sessions, there’s a wealth of specialty sessions and one-day events like miniworkshops, roundtables, and forums covering a range of digital and direct channels, as well as pre-conference intensives and post-conference certifications.
With thousands of the world’s best marketers in town, you can’t just go back to the hotel! DMA2014 is more than just… well… a conference and exhibition. Beyond the educational sessions, keynote presentations, and exhibit booths, there’s a whole series of exciting networking events. With symposiums and soirees, open meetings and open bars, intimate receptions and gala celebrations; you’ll wonder how we managed to squeeze a conference into the middle of it all!
DMA2014 provides a segmented exhibit hall packed with hundreds of cost- effective technologies and solutions covering the whole spectrum of marketing channels, including social, mobile, and next generation technology. Bringing these vendors together under one roof offers a great opportunity to prospect new vendors in one place at one time.