Enjoy on-the-go card management that’s fast and easy!
AmeriCU has a FREE app to help members manage their credit card accounts on the go! Download the AmeriCU Card app from the Apple App Store or GooglePlay! From anywhere, anytime, you can:
- View recent and pending transactions.
- View next payment amount and due date.
- Make a payment to your card.
- Report a card lost or stolen.
- Dispute a transaction.
You’re protected by multi-factor authentication and 128-bit encryption through your mobile device. No personal information is stored on your mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm not an Online Banking or Mobile Banking user, can I still use the Mobile Credit Card App? Yes, there is no need to be an Online Banking user to use this service.
- Can I use my Online Banking login credentials for Mobile Credit Card App? No, you must complete the Mobile Credit Card App Registration process from the phone to create login credentials and set up security questions.
- How much does this service cost? There is no charge associated with the service. However, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
- Is it secure? Yes, the Mobile Credit Card App service utilizes best security practices such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption and site time-out when the session expires. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Which wireless carriers are supported? We support all the popular US wireless phone carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
- Do I need a data plan? A data plan is typically needed when you want to use the app when WiFi is not available. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.
- Which cards will I be able to see? You can see any AmeriCU card where you are the primary or secondary cardholder.
- How do I register for Mobile Credit Card? Download the app from the store, grab your card and register from the phone. You will verify your identity, select security questions and create a sign on Mobile Credit Card App User ID and Password.
- How do you use the information that I provide during Registration? The information you provide to verify your identity is used to validate account ownership. Only your security questions and answers and Mobile Credit Card App User ID and Password are stored by our system.
- What happens if I get a new phone or change phone numbers? Simply reinstall the app and start using it.
- What if my device is lost or stolen? There are no special arrangements necessary to suspend the App or card.
- How do I reset my password? After entering your Username, tap on Login button. On the next screen select “Forgot Password?” link. You will be guided thru the change process.
- I forgot my username. How do I find out what my username was? On the Login screen, select “Forgot Username?” link. You will be guided thru the change process.
- How do I change my password or security questions? Sign on to the Mobile Credit Card App and from the Home screen, select Settings button. You will be guided through the change process.
- What if I forget the answer to my security question? Please call the phone number on the back of the card.
- What if I still need help? For personal assistance, please call us at 1.800.388.2000.