Road and Weather Information
Outdoor Recreation Information
- Chief Joseph Days - Annual PRCA Rodeo featuring carnival, vendors, Indian dance and a parade. Always held the last full weekend in July. Visit their web site for more information
- Bronze, Blues & Brews Festival - Annual Blues Festival featuring monument size bronze artwork display, national and regional blues music with over 20 different Oregon micro-brews on tap and local cuisine. Festival is held in the picturesque Joseph City Park.
- Wallowa Valley Festival of Arts - For over 30 years, the WVAC has been supporting the arts and bringing you the annual 'Festival of Arts' and more in Wallowa County
- Oregon Mountain Cruise Car Show - Annual Car Show featuring over 250 classics, antiques, street rods, customs. Held in downtown Joseph. Poker run, games, free to the public.
- Hells Canyon Mule Days - A fun, family oriented show honoring the animal that made early settlement and development possible.
- Oregon's Alpenfest - Oregon's Swiss-Bavarian Festival centered at Wallowa Lake with events in Joseph and Enterprise