Vincent Wilson Vice President Globaleye scam artist took my money Dubai, UAE Abu Dhabi
Vincent Wilson Vice President of Globaleye Dubai is a scam artist of epic proportions and cannot be trusted.He and his cronies lied to me constantly about the performance of my investment.
Vincent Wilson scam artist extrordinaire told me I could access my investment anytime but when I started asking questions several months later I started to smell a rat. I got another company to look at it for me and we found it had high fees attached and was a high risk investment. He never told me about these high fees and high risk and I will have now lost tens of thousands of my money. Globaleye scammers have nice offices but I got duped and taken in by his sales pitch.
How *** can I be?Vincent Wilson Vice President Globaleye scam artist is an outright cheat, so if you get a call from him he is not a board member of Globaleye but just a two faced employee to be avoided at all costs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "It wont let me withdraw my money!!!! Seriously!!!??? Im going to shout this out loud until the last man on this earth hears it.I feel sooo ripped off. It says..."
- "Matthew Kent Baker cant be trusted. He has been screwing people in the bar business for 10 years and more! His reputation in the industry is horrific and everywhere he..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "They put my order on hold with no notice until i went to find out where it was a week later, They are phishing for ID and CC information to..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."