Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has turned 42 today and the actress will be celebrating this day with her husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya like always.
She is currently shooting for her upcoming movie ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ in London where she was accompanied by her daughter. Doting husband flew there for the occasion of karva chauth and Aishwarya’s birthday.
Aishwarya has reportedly taken special permission from director Karan Johar to take a day off from work.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates birthday on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets, KJo shares picture
- Lovely to work with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Karan Johar
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starts shooting for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' with Ranbir Kapoor in Vienna
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan spent time with college friends on 40th birthday
- Aaradhya Bachchan sung Happy birthday to mom Aishwarya Rai
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to interact with fans on Twitter on birthday
Abhishek and Aaradhya have planned surprises for the birthday girl.
The actress made a comeback on screen with Sanjay Gupta’s ‘Jazbaa’ and is busy with ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ currently, whereas Abhishek Bachchan, who has been roped in for ‘Hera Pheri 3’ is busy with the shooting of his film.