Golf Wrist Lag Aid – Cure The Flip
“To achieve maximum compression and distance, you must have golf wrist lag, and this aid will ingrain the proper feeling in your right wrist to finally come into impact with lag and power.”
Mike Pedersen, Power Golf Swing Biomechanic Coach
Founder – Perform Better Golf
Learn A Perfect Golf Release For Maximum Power
It is very difficult to learn what it “feels” like to hit a golf ball with the proper wrist lag, or release angle. It’s a very unnatural feeling to keep your right wrist from flipping, and having your hands ahead of the ball, which is the correct wrist position at impact.
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Use The Wrist Lag Aid:
- Maximum compression when you contact ball, resulting in max power, distance and accuracy.
- No more fat or chunked golf shots.
- Say good-bye to thin or bladed shots.
- You will cure that dreaded golf slice once-and-for-all.
- If you struggle with a hook, it will disappear once you use this swing aid.
- Great for pitching and chipping around the greens. Get it close to the hole every time!.