Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Teenager overweight  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Albert krasniqi

• Cub
    • View Profile
Teenager overweight
« on: June 01, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »
I am 15 and a freshman in highschool. I am currently 6'0 and 240 pounds. I would like to lose weight and get more fit for the football team. I am currently on day 2 of stage 1. Has this diet worked for anyone? If so, is this healthy for a teenager? I need help and motivation with this diet. Thank you. :)

Offline Zellii

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Teenager overweight
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:37:37 PM »
I'm 17 and I've been on it for a little over a week, week 1, after I got on the right track a few days in, I lost 4 pounds. I really  been enjoying it, I have tons of energy allowing me to actually exercise. My advice is drink lots of water during downtime especially if you're a "bored eater" but in general do it too, it helps with hunger and just good for you.  :)

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Teenager overweight
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
Yes it certainly works for weight loss, but if you want to eat like this for long term ( like I have :) ) then you'll need to make sure you get all the nutrients you need. For example calcium will no longer come from dairy, so you'll need to eat plenty of fish, nuts and green veggies. Taking a vitamin and mineral supplement is not a bad idea until you get into the swing of things. So make sure you read up a bit on what selection of foods to eat.

Welcome