Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Recommended for woman??  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Gomez2012

• Cub
    • View Profile
Recommended for woman??
« on: September 08, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
I have just read over the diet and read some of the topics on here.  Sounds like something I would love to try as I have struggle with my weight for the last five years and do the yoyo diet too.  I see where a lot of men are doing this but are women able to do this diet and have the same kind of results? 

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended for woman??
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:14:04 PM »
Of course , why not :)

Just make sure you eat a good balance of foods when you get to stage 3, and also watch your portion sizes......

Nicki

Offline Gomez2012

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:12:30 PM »
Thank you so much...still researching and reading to make sure before my husband start this together.  I just wasn't sure for women but I thought why not also.  Everything sounds great and very good support I see also which I like to see.

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:13 AM »
Hi There, have a good look around on google there are plenty of chicky babes out there rocking this lifestyle with incredible results. I am just re-starting this way of living so if your after a buddy I will be on here. I will be logging in daily to report how I am going xxx