The Internet Archive discovers and captures web pages through many different web crawls.
At any given time several distinct crawls are running, some for months, and some every day or longer.
View the web archive through the Wayback Machine.
The seed for this crawl was a list of every host in the Wayback Machine
This crawl was run at a level 1 (URLs including their embeds, plus the URLs of all outbound links including their embeds)
The WARC files associated with this crawl are not currently available to the general public.
7point9 in association with Finding Projects, The British Council, The Cultural Olympiad and London 2012 Festival presents:
THE CHANGING ROOM. Arab
artists occupy an underground gallery*, a magic shop and an office hub
to evoke signs of change. 15 Aug 2012 - 30 Sep 2012. Taking place at the
venues below at 10am-6pm unless otherwise stated.*
TALKS + EVENTS PROGRAMME of The Changing Room curated and chaired by aladin All events are free and take place 10am-11.30am at Davenports Magic Shop unless stated otherwise.*
- Wednesday 12 September. Talking Art and Uprisings, Arabia to the U.K.: A conversation about art and social change. With Noor Kadhim, Founder of InTheFrame and Rebecca Swift, Creative Producer of Entelechy Arts.
14 September. Refuse, rise-up and re-use. and Changing Room
and FocalLocal team members collaboratively create and make an art work with scavenged
and found objects.
- Sunday 16 September. Magical Mystery Talk/Show: Exhibition tour and talk with a twist by project initiator aladin.
- Monday 17 September. IslamaGood: The remake of creative marketing for, with and by the Muslim majority world. With John Grant.
24 September. Creative uprisings. With Ansel Neckles and Stephanie
McLaren from socially aware multidisciplinary agency
www.twentypercentextra.com , John Grant Co-Founder of St.Luke's, author of Green Marketing Manifesto, Coopportunity etc,
- Thursday 27 September. - Curating without
Compromise. With Lindsay Hughes, Creative Producer, Visual Arts, ICIA, University of Bath.
- Friday 28 September - Liberation: a workshop and nightwalk. With aladin. Outdoors: 10.30 pm until LATE. Strictly by invitation: email change[at]7point9.org with full name and contact details; information will be sent by return.
- Saturday 29 September - Magic and Neural Nudging for Emergencies: An Un-Workshop in Behaviour Change. Outdoors: 2pm - indefinite. With aladin; Strictly by invitation: email change[at]7point9.org with full name and contact details; information will be sent by return.
All events are FREE but RSVP recommended by emailing:change[at]7point9.org with the subject heading 'Changing Roomt' and the date of proposed visit; the body of the email should
contain the full names of each prospective visitor.