- Dirty Dozen #4: Return preparer fraud
The Dirty Dozen is IRS’s list of the worst tax-related scams it has seen in the past year.
- Five easy ways to spot scam calls
These tips can help you protect yourself from scam callers impersonating the IRS.
- Scam phone calls demand money/info
IRS-impersonation phone calls that try to trick or threaten taxpayers continue nationwide.
- Missing Form W-2 from your employer?
Find out what steps to take if you don’t receive your W-2 by mid-February.
- Resources for preparing your return
Check out these free and paid options for preparing and filing your tax return.
- My Retirement Account (myRA)
This new “starter” Roth individual retirement account is available nationwide.
- Taxes. Security. Together.
IRS, the states and the tax industry come together to help protect taxpayer data.
- For victims of ID theft
Find out how the IRS works with victims of tax-related identity theft and refund fraud.
- New security changes for taxpayers
Find out how new identity security measures will help protect you this filing season.
- Health care and your 2015 tax return
Find out how your health care coverage may affect your tax return.
- Health insurance companies may ask for your SSN
Find out why you may need to provide this information.
- Questions and answers about health care information forms for individuals
Find out who should expect to receive them.