CrossMap is a MIDI Mapping Utility to build Mappings for Cross. The main focus of this application is to full Support all Advanced MIDI Mapping Features from Cross like Device Events, 14Bit, Maps and more. Later this Year I plan to launch a Cloud Service to share Mappings.
CrossMap (Windows) Version 0.8.62 CrossMap (Mac OS X) Version 0.8.62
- MIDI Output support.
- Output Modifier
- Named Ranges
- Cross 2.5 support
- Source Editor with Online Validation.
- Cut, Copy & Past. (You can use this to copy & past mapping to the Mixvibes forum to)
- Invert Output Mappings (LED on to LED off)
- Copy and Convert Input Mapping to Output Mapping (for example build a mapping for the Play button and Copy Convert the input to a LED)
- MIDI Output Test (you can test your output from CrossMap)
- MIDI Learn with value detection (press a button twice to toggle from note off to note on)
- In App Bug and Feature Reporter.
CrossMap Bugs and Missing Stuff:
- Input Mapping is buggy.
- Online Validation not support advanced stuff like 14Bit MIDI
- No Device events and 14Bit MIDI
- Missing MIDI Input Test
Change Icon don’t work