For More Information
Or Fill Out The Form——
The Debt Dispute Program is a Relatively New Program in the World of Debt Relief.
WHAT IS Debt Dispute?
Debt Dispute is not a Debt Settlement Program, Modification, or Negotiation.
Debt Dispute requires debt collectors to prove that a Debt is 100% legal, collectable, Valid and Verified or you should pay nothing!
You Will Want To Strongly Consider This FTC Approved Program If Any Of The Below Applies To You!
- You have unpaid credit card or other debts.
- If you are being harassed by debt collectors.
- If you feel you might have been charged excessive fees, or have defaulted on loans.
- If You cannot or would rather not declare Bankruptcy.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER PROGRAMS:
- 100% Refund for any debt a creditor successfully validates.
- At The End Of The Program Negatives Are Removed From Your Credit Report.
- Stops Creditor Phone Calls.
- Costs Less Then Debt Settlement. (Click Here To See The Chart)
- Simple Enrollment Process.
- Note: This program is not available in the following states:
CO, CT, KS, MS, NH, VT, WA, WV, WI & WY.
Total Minimum debt must be at least $5000.00