CINCINNATI, OH STORE - A PEAK INSIDE
Address, Hours, & Phone
Coolest Toys On Earth
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10a-7p, Sunday 11p-5p, or by Appointment.
Coolest Toys on Earth's Cincinnati store is where all the magic began. Over 4000 different wonders, gizmos, and behemoth toys are stocked at the store. From a nearby warehouse, we ship and fulfill orders from across the country for the coolest toys on earth - and it keeps us busy. We have plenty to see and look at - and since all these toys are over every square foot (including the ceiling) of our store, every time people come back, they find something new.
Isn't it about time you visited one of the coolest toy stores on the planet?
Directions From Nearby Neighborhoods
Cincinnati, like many metropolises, are full of awesome little towns, cities, neighborhoods, and communities. The Queen City would not be complete without all these great places to live and work.
- Terrace Park: (5 minutes) Welcome neighbor - you are just a hop, skip, and jump away from Milford. Just take Hwy 50 right into Historic/Old Milford. Coolest Toys is on the right, directly across the street from Bishops Bike's.
- Indian Hill and Madeira: (8-13 minutes) Take Shawnee Run Rd East, then Glensdale Milford Rd (SR 126) OR Indian Hill Rd to Hwy 50, heading right into Old Milford. Coolest Toys is on the right.
- Mariemont and Newtown: (10 minutes) Jump onto Wooster Pike (Hwy 50) and head east. Turn onto the bridge crossing the Little Miami River into Historic Milford. Coolest Toys is on the right, next to Jack Valz Allstate Insurance office.
- Blue Ash: (20 minutes on backroads) Easiest way is taking Interstate 71 North, I-275 East, and then getting off at exit 57 for Milford. Take a right off the exit (heading west) onto SR 28 for 1.9 miles. Coolest Toys is on the left. However, if you are little more adventurous, there is a cool backroad path you can take if you head over to Montgomery, and then take Remington Rd (State Route 126) East until it turns into Glendale Milford Rd. Follow SR126 even through the sharp right-hand turn right after Miamiville and through Camp Dennison. Take a left onto SR28 at the bridge into Old Milford. Coolest Toys will be on the right.
- Eastgate and Mt Carmel: (13 minutes) Take the 275 beltway North until you reach exit 57 for Milford. Take a left at the end of the exit onto State Route 28 and mosey on down the road just shy of two miles. You will pass the local UHaul on the right and Coolest Toys is one block further on the left.
- Oakley and Mt Lookout: (18-21 minutes) Head a bit south, and get onto Columbia Pkwy heading east, which eventually turns into Wooster Pk. Take this right through Mariemont. Follow Hwy 50 as it crosses the bridge over the Little Miami, and on the other side of Old Milford, Coolest Toys will be on the right, almost immediately after the Milford gas station.
- Mt Washington: (19 minutes) We recommend heading east on Beechmont Ave (SR 125) until you get to Five Mile Rd and getting on Interstate 275 East. Stay on the interstate until you hit exit 57 for Milford. Take a left off the exit heading toward Old Milford for 1.9 miles - Coolest Toys will be on the left.
- Loveland: (18 minutes) Most in Loveland take Loveland Madeira Rd west toward I-275 South. However, if you are closer to the Wards Corner onramp onto 275 South, then please don't let us get in your way. Whichever way you decide, then skip on down one or two exits to exit 57 for Milford. Take a right onto SR 28 for approximately 2 miles. You will go through the 5 way intersection by the Milford Police Station, and you eventually find our parking lot on the left once you enter into Historic Milford.
- Pleasant Ridge, Norwood, and Deer Park: (20-26 minutes) Take Montgomery Rd (Hwy 22) heading east. We would recommend turning right (heading east) onto E. Galbraith Rd, staying on the same road (sometimes refered to as Kugler Mill Rd). Turn right once it T's into Glendale Milford Rd and then at the bridge into Milford, take a left. This road will take you Coolest Toys front door, on the right hand side of the road. However, if you prefer the Interstate, then you can follow the directions from Blue Ash.
- Goshen: (17 minutes) Using State Route 28, head west, straight through the five way stop light in Milford, getting on Hwy 50. Coolest Toys is on the left with all the wind-spinners out front. And if you are good at counting, you will realize that silly 5 way stop in Milford is actually a 6 way intersection (one road is a one-way).
- Downtown: (27 minutes) Take Interstate 471 South out of downtown, through Northern Kentucky (otherwise known as "K Y" on your GPS). At the end of 471, take 275 East until you loop around to the east side of Cincinnati at exit 57 for Milford. Take a left off the exit onto State Route 28 for just shy of 2 miles. Coolest Toys will be on the left - park in our parking lot, one of the only ones in Old Milford.
Directions From The Tri-State Area
It is pretty cool to be in a great part of the country where we have friends that travel from Indiana, Kentucky and all over Ohio to stop into our Cincinnati store.
- Covington, KY and CVG Airport: (36 minutes) Take Interstate 275 East around downtown Cincinnati until you get to exit 57 for Milford. Turn left off the exit and go for two miles til you see a bunch of whirly-gigs (i.e. windspinners) out in front of the store.
- Florence Y'all, KY: (37 minutes) Head North on Interstate 75/71 toward Cincinnati, but take the 275 East exit when you get around the Fort Mitchell/Erlanger area. At Exit 57 for Milford, take a left off the exit and head two miles into Old Milford. Coolest Toys will be on the left.
- Lawrenceburg, IN: (50 minutes) Get on Interstate 275 heading South and East over the Ohio River. Exit off of 275 at Exit 57 for Milford, and take a left. Drive another two miles into Old Milford and Coolest Toys will be on your left.
- Columbus, OH: (1.5 hours) Hop onto Interstate 71 South toward Cincinnati. Take the I-275 loop East/South, and 8 miles down the road take Exit 57 for Milford. Turn right onto State Route 28, and head down that street for 2 miles. Coolest Toys is on the left in Historic Milford.
- Dayton, OH: (1 hour) Drive South on I-75 toward Cincinnati. Take the Interstate 275 loop heading East, and take exit 57. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto SR-28 and two miles down the road, Coolest Toys will be on the left.
- Louisville, KY: (2 hours) Hitch your wagon onto Interestate 71 heading North toward Cincinnati and take 275 East after I-75 and I-71 combine. Go around the loop until you hit Exit 57 for Milford. At the exit ramp, take a left onto State Route 28, and two miles down the road, look for Coolest Toys on the left.
- Lexington, KY: (1.8 hours) After driving around New Circle for a time, times, and half a time, break out into a full gallup along Interstate 75 heading North toward Cincinnati. While still in KY, take the Interstate 275 loop heading East, and exit off at Exit 57 for Milford. Turn left off the exit, and go about two miles to find Coolest Toys on the left. If you need a place to tie-up your stallions, we'll probably recommend the memorial park caddy-corner to us across the street.
- Indianapolis, IN: (2 hours) Jump on "the Dave" (i.e. I-465) to get yourself to Interstate 74 heading East toward Cincinnati. We generally recommend for out-of-towners, that once you get to Cincinnati, you stick to the 275 North/East loop around until you can take Exit 57 for Milford. Take a right (heading West) off the exit onto State Route 28 and Coolest Toys is 2 miles down the road on the left.
- Cleveland, OH: (3.8 hours) When the Interstate system was being planned, someone was thinking that a person in Cleveland would need cool toys - and Interstate 71 South was therefore built. Once you get into the Cincinnati-area, take the I-275 East/South exit and then look for Exit 57 for Milford. Off of that exit, take a right onto OH-28, and two miles down the road, you my friend, will be staring at Coolest Toys on the left. We'll love to see ya.