He’s an entrepreneur and life coach and has inspired many people through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given him a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. In his quest for excellence he continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
Meet Aaron Walker. He’s a Businessman and Life Coach whose sole purpose is to help ordinary men become extraordinary people! In this conversation, Aaron and I talk about what it takes to live a life on purpose. He will share with you how to identify your life’s mission and create a life of significance. We talk about accountability and why it’s so important and he also gives us some great strategies for dealing with the one thing that we all have complete control over (and sometimes forget), our attitude.
- Currently lives in Tennessee with his wife and 2 children
- Sold his first business to a Fortune 500 company at the age of 27
- Is a faith based entrepreneur and transformational life coach
- The secret to finding the perfect work/life balance
- A killer strategy for changing your attitude…within seconds
- Knowing how (and when) to say no
- Why taking personal responsibility for your actions and being held accountable is a key success factor
- The importance of accountability partners/groups and what to look for in an accountability partner
- How to develop a plan for success
- Why it’s so important to give…and give often
- Strategies for starting the day off right
- How to identify your life’s mission and create a life of significance
- And SO much more.
Aaron Walker – Viewfromthetop.com
Aaron’s FREE Personal Assessment Tool – Get Yours here
Aaron’s Steps to a Productive Day – Get Yours here
Dave Ramsey – Daveramsey.com
Dan Miller – 48days.com
Ken Abraham – Kenabrahambooks.com
Daymond John – Daymondjohn.com
25 Questions to get the life you want – Get Yours here