PDA

View Full Version : Help required, please!

piebald
05-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Some time ago I purchased two systems from a guy called James Buswell. One is called the Statistical Predictor and the other the Statistical Equation. Both were purchased after the signing of a non-disclosure agreement, but with the promise of unlimited help. Both systems came with approximately one year's worth of seemingly genuine results.

Both systems are relatively complex in the deduction of any selections, and are for win bets only. Initially, both systems had a web page and an extant email for the vendor. Now, the web pages have both gone (he said he would pull them after so many copies had been sold), but the emails provided for support are not being answered (though I suspect they are still live because the several I have attempted to send don't get bounced or prompt a failure notice). The problem I have is that despite several attempts to work the systems properly, I still find myself with one or two unanswered questions...

Is there anyone on the forum who either has the systems and could give me a bit of guidance, or knows of how I can get my queries through to this guy, please? This is a genuine request, and any (constructive) input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Piebald

Trecelyn
05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
I have a copy of the Statistical Predictor, just need to dig it out. What would you like to know?

spursfan
05-04-2010, 06:41 PM
I Have them some where...

They are complex

James has since vanished...

I have not really used them

starter22
05-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Reminds me of James Alexander who once ripped me off!

When I complained and asked for refund he threw the "non-disclosure" crap at me saying he would sue
if I even told Trading Standards? Was that legal? He sold me (when I was gullible) a load of crap system
which included recovery by escalating stakes! Then to add insult to injury then finally told me if I wanted HIS
selections I would have to pay even more - what a S**TFACE!!!!! Have never forgotten - BEWARE this rip
off artist if he is still operating? That's my rant about this kind of thing - it was quite some years ago - I never
did persue a refund through fear and worry - what a fool I was - if James Alexander reads this - GET STUFFED!

Sorry it's of no help to you but maybe will warn others off?

All the best - Mick :)

P.S. Have learnt my lesson - am VERY hard to sell to now. Apart from that this forum is all you need...
If this post is out of order or in the wrong place would Admin please feel free to delete?

LeicDave
05-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Starter firstly to threaten you with trading standards makes no sense whatsoever clearly he doesn't know what he is talking about to the letter of the law.

If someone has a copy of the non disclosure agreement let me have a look at it. I'll rip it to bits, most non disclosures are incorrectly written firstly and don't abide by the fair contracts act.

piebald
06-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi Trecelyn and Spursfan, and thanks for your replies. I have sent you a private message which I hope will make sense! Starter 22 — I can remember many, many years ago getting stung by Mr Alexander when I purchased something from him which basically was a load of rubbish, but you didn't know that (of course) until you'd paid your money. Anyway, the thing that sticks in my mind was it contained a stupid questionnaire which you had to fill in... I did this but soon realised it was a con and sent it back to him for a refund. His (terse) reply was that I'd "defaced" the product by filling the questionnaire in and so wasn't entitled to my money back. From what I've since read and heard about him he's never been any different, and should be avoided at all costs.

Piebald

kawasaki
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM
ahhh...i heard something about ppl who never learns...''I can remember many, many years ago getting stung ''....and you still purchasing systems? well... good luck mates, youll need it :D

starter22
06-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Starter firstly to threaten you with trading standards makes no sense whatsoever clearly he doesn't know what he is talking about to the letter of the law.

If someone has a copy of the non disclosure agreement let me have a look at it. I'll rip it to bits, most non disclosures are incorrectly written firstly and don't abide by the fair contracts act.

Thanks for your response - I must confirm in those days I was very naive :o

Also theoretically if I let you have a copy I would be breaking his "confidentiality" clause and be open to
legal action! So as I said it's been quite a few years and I take it on the chin and let sleeping dogs lie.
Perhaps if I was certain of not getting sued then I might think about scanning the whole thing (if I still have it)?

Part of the "system" was actually for me to answer a personal questionnaire which I may now find somewhat
embarrassing? It was after this step that I was then given a staking plan, at much expense, then was offered
his selections for extra money - made no sense to me but he had my initial payment - SAD B*****D!
His sales letter led me to believe I would be given "keys to the vault" so to speak! Load of B******S

All my complaints and he would not return my money - James Alexander - CON ARTIST in my opinion the
more people that know the better - although I have no idea if he's still operating?

How anyone can live with themselves doing this to gullible and needy people is beyond me?

TTFN - Mick :)

P.S. Sorry about my language but this fired me up and I have never forgotten, was already skint at the time!
Also just discovered this: "Misleading horse racing tipster advertising stopped James Alexander aka Peter Kearney,
Formby, Liverpool". At the time I was not on the Internet so could do no research on him.