Who should benefit from our Leadership Development Programs:
Marketing + Sales
Public Relations Specialists
" Thanks for your help. I'm usually my harshest critic and I was very pleased. The commentator of the panel thanked me over and over again. I also made many new business contacts. Felt really good and your training has really made the difference."
- Brian Gaffney CEO, Allianz Global Solutions
Our leadership coaching will teach you to:
- create a blue-print to determine what is needed to fulfill executive potential and to eliminate liabilities
- uncover strategies that sharpen communication, presentations and successful meetings
- chart a decisive career path by advancing media visibility, exposure and self- promotion through traditional and social media
- become a thought leader through shared conceptual frameworks, organizational tools and branding strategies
- learn the power of non- verbal communication and how to use it
- get science-based solutions to prepare and resolve high-risk communication issues
- use video feedback to improve communication or behavioral problems
- give feedback that celebrates success and improve employees strengths
- learn to trust your instincts
The Winnick Group works with corporations who consider leadership development programs a core part of executive development. It falls on the executive to clarify the vision, purpose and goals of the organization and most importantly to be able to communicate them. Every executive needs to motivate and communicate what challenges and what opportunities await his or her team.
Our executive coaching enables executives to deliver key organizational priorities effectively and efficiently. Leaders are the visible and viable expressions of their Brand. Your content and context must support clear communication. We teach you how to make that happen. Our seasoned perspective and techniques provide tangible tools for immediate application.
Persuade your audience to take action!
Time Commitment: 10-12 hours
- Customized personal leadership skills training
- Pre-planning phone consult
- 2 two-and-a-half hour sessions or 1 four-hour session in studio or on site
- One hour phone consult post training
- Review of tapes and speeches