The Internet Archive discovers and captures web pages through many different web crawls.
At any given time several distinct crawls are running, some for months, and some every day or longer.
View the web archive through the Wayback Machine.
Content crawled via the Wayback Machine Live Proxy mostly by the Save Page Now feature on web.archive.org.
Liveweb proxy is a component of Internet Archive’s wayback machine project. The liveweb proxy captures the content of a web page in real time, archives it into a ARC or WARC file and returns the ARC/WARC record back to the wayback machine to process. The recorded ARC/WARC file becomes part of the wayback machine in due course of time.
favorite this postActor/ role playerhide this postingrestore this posting
compensation: Per Hour Per Day employment type: part-time
Location of work is Burlington, VT.
-Work dates are tentatively July 26th thru 31st.
NO EXPERIANCE REQUIRED
Duties (include, but not limited to)
• Support military in instructional exercises in a nearby location.
· Simulate (act in) various scripted situations with realism to assist military training. ACTOR/ROLE PLAYING
• Applicants must live within 50 miles of the training locations and have their own transportation and be able to arrive at assembly areas on time.
• Role players will be Moulage (made-up) and transported to the appropriate sites.
• Be able to work long hours during various times of the day.
• Be physically capable of working in extreme weather conditions. Role players/Actors must be sufficiently fit to participate in training.
• Some role players/Actors will get extremely wet, prop clothing will be cut off and they will be scrubbed with brushes and a lot of water (possibly cold water).
• Be able to walk long distances and stand for extended periods.
• Be able to follow scripts and specific directions from FLSS staff and the military.
• Be able to read, write and speak English.
• Role Players/Actors be able to pass various background checks.
• Must be over 18 years old, all age groups are encouraged to apply.
All age groups over 18 years of age are welcome to apply.
-If interested, please contact our recruiter via email at; firstname.lastname@example.org
you can request a phone call in your email and will call you back.
Foreign Language Services Simulation, LLC. (FLSS) is a leading language services company
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers