1. Assess the Damage
We immediately determine what type of smoke has caused the damage
- Wet Smoke - usually associated with smoldering, carries a particularly pungent odor, and is sticky and smeary to the gloved hand.
- Dry Smoke – from fast burning, high temperature fires.
- Protein based Smoke - invisible, but badly discolors paints and varnishes – also carries a very pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – from commercial or home furnaces when they "puff" back smoke, causing oily, hazardous soot.
2. Odor Removal
Ozone generators are designed to remove odors, not cover them up. Alladin uses advanced ozone generators, which produce pure ozone gas, permanently removing the odor, germs and viruses, without harming furnishings.
Alladin uses advanced thermo-foggers that produce a hot thick smoke that destroys odors, and will neutralize particle sizes as minute as .25 microns, reaching into cracks and voids in surfaces touched by water and moisture. After treatment, the interior will be more pleasing than before the damage occurred.
4. Surface Cleaning
Alladin employs 21 different specialized EPA-approved smoke odor solutions to clean hard surfaces like walls, cabinets, floors, and appliances, and to deep clean soft surfaces like carpeting, and upholstery.
5. HVAC Sanitization
Advanced Hepa-Vac treatment provides for 99.7% vacuuming efficiency at .3 microns to ensure removal of all unseen bacteria, mildew and dangerous microorganisms in ventilation systems.
6. We Work Non-Stop as Our Customer's Advocate
Over the past 15 years, Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers, and because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.