- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Category Archives: Feral/Community Cats
Kelly Bebak Let’s Work Together to Curb Cat Population There has been so much attention and public scrutiny surrounding the mismanagement of the Niagara County SPCA and the recent raid conducted at the Wyoming County SPCA. This is truly a … Continue reading
I am always so disappointed and greatly saddened when I hear of such negative propaganda and, quite frankly, inaccurate statistical references toward (feral) cats and their ”unbelievable” negative impact on wildlife. The latest came in the form of a plethora of news coverage on re-posted … Continue reading
My friend just bought a vacant house and there is a young Mom cat and a kitten. The kitten still has blue eyes, so I looked it up and it is probably less than 6 weeks old? I would guess … Continue reading
(Ques) Just wondering how the feral cat project is coming along? Keep up the good work! THANKS! -Drew M- How fitting that as I sit here writing this post on our feral cat “Be Wise Sterilize” TNVR project, I have … Continue reading
Hi Kelly! My brother is planning to attempt to bring 2 feral cats he has been caring for for 7 years, from New Jersey to West Seneca. He has purchased 2 large trap/cages as recommended by his vet. Was told … Continue reading
I drove out to an undisclosed marina community (http://www.olcott-newfane.com/) with another member of Feral Cat Focus on Wednesday to canvass the area near the marina that is supposedly a haven for feral cats. We arrived into town around 1:00 p.m. and stayed … Continue reading
Recently, the question of how to deter outdoor cats from defecating in garden beds and mulch was presented to me and I’m addressing that in this post. I realize that it can be extremely frustrating when outdoor cats, whether they … Continue reading
Hopefully you’ve heard the term “paying forward,” but if you haven’t, it essentially means that if you do or say something nice to someone, they will then do or say something nice to someone, and it keeps going from one … Continue reading
Please see the article in The Buffalo News regarding the recent open meeting on Wednesday, April 25th, 2012, with the Newfane Town Board regarding the fate of the feral/free roaming cats in Olcott Beach, here is the link: http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/lockport/article828043.ece. There … Continue reading
I definitely have a real soft spot for Feral (free roaming/community) cats. Over the passed several years I’ve trapped 15 cats in my neighborhood and gotten them through the Trap/Neuter/Vaccinate/Return process. There are several good people in our neighborhood who … Continue reading