- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Category Archives: Dog Behavior Topics
Hi Kelly… My daughter has a 6 yr old Golden Doodle who is extremely high strung. He barks at everything. If they try to play with toys (anything that flies or can be thrown) with the children, he tries to … Continue reading
Hi Kelly…We have recently had a lot of problems with having our Basset Hound’s nails cut. Wherever we take him for nail trimming, he fights, squirms, barks and wants nothing to do with having the nails cut. Obviously it is … Continue reading
(QUES) How old should your dog be to start them on the Holistic Animal Care Mega Pet Daily capsules? I have a 10 month old puppy who keeps eating her sister’s poop. Then she eats grass after it. She eats … Continue reading
I’m so fortunate that I’ve never had to deal with extremely stressed pets during Independence day(s) celebrations. In fact, we live less than a 1/4 of a mile from a golf course that puts on an incredible display of spectacular colors … Continue reading
I still can’t believe that one of my worst fears came true a few days ago… Gus and I were partaking in one of our very favorite activities together…our long daily walk. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the ground was dry. … Continue reading
I’m not going to be a cranky, whiny, dog owner complaining about those irresponsible dog owners who can’t seem to follow the visibly posted Leash LAWS. No, I’d rather provide a couple interesting scenarios that I’ve experienced first hand, that leave me scratching … Continue reading