- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Hi Kelly… My daughter has a 6 yr old Golden Doodle who is extremely high strung. He barks at everything. If they try to play with toys (anything that flies or can be thrown) with the children, he tries to … Continue reading
Have you ever felt pangs of guilt while watching your beloved kitty stare longingly out the window at birds, chipmunks and squirrels who seem to torment him through the window? Well, I certainly have. I recall a conversation with one of … Continue reading
So happy to see your blog. Great information. I was wondering what you currently feed your dog. You’ve always been so helpful when it comes to feeding our pets and know so much about pet nutrition. Looking forward to any … Continue reading
Kelly – Mopar has had “fatty lumps” for may years now. But it seems like they decided to take make a growth spurt and we’ve been finding a few more. Have you/do you know anything about selenium(sp) for dogs? –Nicole … Continue reading
My friend just bought a vacant house and there is a young Mom cat and a kitten. The kitten still has blue eyes, so I looked it up and it is probably less than 6 weeks old? I would guess … Continue reading
Hi Kelly, I’m a friend of Marcia’s and have a question for you. Marcia uses “Pour a Little Love” goats milk for her fur babies, and I can’t locate it here in Southern California. Is it ok to use … Continue reading