- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Hi Kelly… I am finally here….WOW, you are famous now! I have so many questions to ask you…I have a YEAST problem…you know my mom is fanatical about taking care of me…a little overboard at times…LOl..Anyway, my yeast problem … Continue reading
I have a 13 year old female cat who has never had any real medical issues her whole life, who now has Fibrosarcoma in her rear right leg due to a 3yr rabies vaccine she received this past summer. The … Continue reading
Wondering what you think…I officially started feeding McKenzie & Finnegan raw today. I am doing it one out of two times per day. Wish me luck. My main goal is to reduce their weight and of course keep them as … Continue reading
It’s taken me many weeks to even think about or write about this, but I know it is truly important and even if one person rethinks their position on this issue I feel it is worth it to potentially save … Continue reading