- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Did you ever notice that most of us pet parents take better care of our pets than we do ourselves!? Whether it’s veterinary care or alternative medicine and therapies, my pets have always received everything available to ensure their good … Continue reading
Do you have any suggestions for an L-Lysine supplement for my cat. I buy it in pills that I have to crush and it’s not very convenient to use. Thanks. -Sam- L-Lysine (an amino acid) is a commonly … Continue reading
Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to BLUE SEAL PET FOOD manufacturer located in Arcade, NY. A friend reached out to me regarding cat food that “needed a home.” Of course I said…“ABSOLUTELY” and “when and where do … Continue reading
I’ve received several questions recently regarding ideas on what to give a dog or cat when they are sick and refusing to eat or drink to keep them hydrated and to provide enough nutrition… NOTE: It is very important … Continue reading
Kelly Bebak Let’s Work Together to Curb Cat Population There has been so much attention and public scrutiny surrounding the mismanagement of the Niagara County SPCA and the recent raid conducted at the Wyoming County SPCA. This is truly a … Continue reading
I get questions regarding TITER TESTING fairly often, so I wanted to share my nearly 16 year old indoor only cat’s recent Titer test results for Rabies. Toby is VERY much protected from rabies! I have been titer testing Toby for Rabies … Continue reading
Just wondering if you can help me with another doggy problem. I was all set to start Finnegan at a doggy daycare today but had taken a stool sample to my vets (the daycare requires this and I understand why). … Continue reading
Kelly Bebak The Pet’s Perspective Most people would agree that volunteering for any cause or organization has to be the worst paying (no paying) job ever, but it is also one of the most rewarding and fulfilling jobs you will … Continue reading