- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Category Archives: Vaccinations
Kelly Bebak The Pet’s Perspective I receive questions regarding my vaccination practices for my pets fairly often. Vaccinations are a topic that can produce a great deal of passionate debate within the human or animal community. All of my pets … Continue reading
I get questions regarding TITER TESTING fairly often, so I wanted to share my nearly 16 year old indoor only cat’s recent Titer test results for Rabies. Toby is VERY much protected from rabies! I have been titer testing Toby for Rabies … Continue reading
I have a 13 year old female cat who has never had any real medical issues her whole life, who now has Fibrosarcoma in her rear right leg due to a 3yr rabies vaccine she received this past summer. The … Continue reading
Please save the date and mark your calendar… I am extremely pleased to announce that The Pets Perspective will be hosting a very important guest speaker, Dr. Ronald Schultz, on Saturday, April 20, 2013… This is a very unique opportunity to … Continue reading
(Ques) Hi Kelly….I have a yellow lab who weighs 87#…been having seizures for about 1.5 years now….is on phenobarb. 98% of his seizures happen about 15 min after being up in the morning and after his bfast(California Natural Venison and … Continue reading
I drove almost five hours to Cooperstown, NY, on May 12th, to hear Dr. Ronald Schultz’ lecture, The Vaccine Controversy, sponsored by The Healthy Dog Project http://www.healthydogproject.org. Let me just say that I was not disappointed and found Dr. Schultz to … Continue reading