- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Monthly Archives: June 2012
(Ques) Hi Kelly….I have a yellow lab who weighs 87#…been having seizures for about 1.5 years now….is on phenobarb. 98% of his seizures happen about 15 min after being up in the morning and after his bfast(California Natural Venison and … Continue reading
I’m so fortunate that I’ve never had to deal with extremely stressed pets during Independence day(s) celebrations. In fact, we live less than a 1/4 of a mile from a golf course that puts on an incredible display of spectacular colors … Continue reading
I figured I could be a proud aunt for this post and talk about some important events that took place in my life… This was a really big week for my niece, Alisha Corsi, who not only had her Senior Prom … Continue reading
I was pleasantly reminded just how effective acupuncture can be, particularly for pain and arthritis (in pets and people). I recently posted on joint support for senior pets in response to a readers question and the timing could not have been more … Continue reading
OMG…I have to say that the FURminator really is quite an impressive shedding tool for any pet owner’s arsenal! I have used the FURminator on my short-to-medium haired Coonhound and all three of my cats, two of which have very, very, … Continue reading
I will be conducting a three hour course entitled, Starting Your Own Business, through the Frontier Community Education forum on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This class will be held at the Frontier Community Learning … Continue reading
(Ques) What do you suggest for cleaning my dogs (two Golden Retrievers) ears? -Lisa G. There are three main things I recommend when it comes to keeping a dog’s ears healthy and clean. And, having a hound dog with long ears … Continue reading
I finally caved and bought a SureFit machine washable soft suede pet cover and I actually like it a lot. Gone is the fleece blanket that didn’t even cover the couch and always allowed pesky pet hair to go where it wasn’t supposed … Continue reading
I just couldn’t figure out what category I should post this under… Maybe INSANE things we do for our pets! But then I realized that when you really truly love your pets, like I do and millions of other people do, … Continue reading