- The Sun News 4/18/13 Vaccination Questions Sought by Readers…
- Veterinary Chiro/Spinal Manipulation…
- Canine Hydrotherapy…Not Just for “Water Dogs!”
- L-Lysine… Must Have for Feline Herpes
- Thanks BLUE SEAL Pet Food!
- Feeding Convalescing Pets…
- The Buffalo News 3/7/12 Curb Cat Population
- Rabies Titer Test Results…
- Round Worms…
- The Sun News 2/21/13…Volunteering…a Rewarding Experience!
- Gus Re-Unites with Foster Family!
- Chicken Meal vs. Whole Chicken…
- Salve on Kitty’s Bottom >^..^<
- My Maltese is Limping…
- The Sun News 1/17/13…Animal Lovers!
- Responses to Huffington Post Article (Feral Cats)
- Bindi’s Itching… :-O
- Feline Injection Site Sarcoma :-(
- Transitioning to Raw Diet…
- Preventing Tragedies…Dogs Hit by Cars
- Pet Hair Remover (Furniture)…Love this!
- Pet Cemetery…Finding Closure
- Canine Ear Infections…Help!
- Female Dog’s Incontinence…
- Cat’s Joint Stiffness & Cosequin?
- Food Suggestions for Dog with Stomach Mass…
- Friskies Canned Food vs. Dry Kibble… HELP!
- Keep Fluffy & Fido’s Teeth Clean…
- Pet Friendly Vacation in Lake Placid, NY
- Misdiagnosis…Listen to Your Gut Instincts!
- "Pet Peeves" (4)
- A Day in the Life of… (7)
- Cat Behavior Topics (7)
- Cat Health Topics (16)
- Dog Behavior Topics (7)
- Dog Health Topics (34)
- Favorite Products (28)
- Feral/Community Cats (12)
- General (11)
- Great Events (1)
- Kelly's Workshops & Seminars (6)
- News (4)
- Pet Food & Nutrition (14)
- Pet Vacations (3)
- Photo Gallery (3)
- Published Articles (4)
- This Will Make You Laugh! (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vaccinations (7)
- Wildlife/Wild Birds (2)
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Hi Kelly, What do you suggest for cleaning my dog and cat’s teeth? Neither of them will let me brush their teeth! -Karen McDonnell- Hey Karen… Great question. Brushing your pets’ teeth with a tooth brush, finger brush or even a … Continue reading
We headed to Lake Placid, NY, with our favorite Coonhound, Gus, for the Thanksgiving holiday this year. I would have to say that this great town which is most famously known for hosting two Winter Olympics should also be known as a … Continue reading
I often post about a topic when I get multiple questions and comments pushing me in that direction. Over the past two months I have had two friends reach out with frustrating and unacceptable stories of misdiagnosis with their beloved pets. I honestly … Continue reading
Hi Kelly… Are you familiar with Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM, the “Internet Vet” from Canada? He sells a nutritional supplement, and I would be very interested in getting your opinion on it. Here are the links to the products: www.thedogsupplement.com and … Continue reading
Kelly… Do you know if there are many calories in Bully sticks? – Jean – I’ve read varying calorie information on Bully Sticks (muscle meat from the Bull’s prized Man Part!), but the typical protein and fat contents of bully … Continue reading
Hey Kelly – What do you think of the product called “DermaPaw?” Here is the website: www.dermapaw.com. -Kasey S.Z.- Hey Kasey… I’ve actually never heard of the product, DermaPaw, but did go to their website to find out more about. … Continue reading