This refreshing White Wine Sangria is so quick and easy to make. One of my favourite party drinks uses a combination of fabulous fruit and your favourite white wine.
I used a Chardonnay, but Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling or Pinot Gris will work wonderfully. Flavouring the wine with fruit I had on hand made for an exceptional flavour combination. I like my Sangria without any sugar, but if you like yours a tad sweeter add some sugar or honey.
Colourful Sangria is the perfect party drink any time of the year. Put your own twist on it by adding some of your favourite fruits. You can even spike it up a bit more by adding a splash of Cointreau or brandy.
- 1 bottle white wine (I used a Chardonnay)
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 8 sprigs mint
- 1-2 cups ginger ale
- optional- splash of Cointreau or brandy
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or honey (optional)
- Pour wine into large pitcher.
- Add sliced fruit, stir and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow fruit to infuse with wine.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- If you like spike it up a bit more with a splash of Cointreau or brandy.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.