A headset is a hardware device that connects to a telephone or computer that allow the user to talk and listen while keeping their hands free. Headsets are commonly used in technical support and customer service centers and allows the employee to talk to a customer while typing information into a computer. The picture shows a USB headset from Logitech with a microphone, which is primarily used by online computer gamers to communicate with on another while they play.
- How to connect a headset to a computer.
- Cleaning headset and other computer equipment cleaning.
- Computer microphone help and support.
- Links and companies who manufacturer headsets.
- Computer sound card help and support.