Operate, maintain & improve the National Blue Alert System that enables communication between law enforcement, transportation & news/social/wireless medias.
Work to bring support to the families of fallen officers. The unexpected loss of life & loss of everyday function puts a strain on these families.
Work Nationally to bring Body Armor, Body Cameras, Squad Car Cameras & more to the law enforcement agencies that are not able to obtain this critical safety equipment.
Since we are a All Volunteer Non-Profit, we only need 20% of Donations for Expenses like, Office Space, Phones, Web Site and Marketing Materials. The other 80% Goes to Programs such as, Direct to Family support, Building or Re-Building Memorials, K9 Bulletproof Vests, Bite Suits for Training, Honor Chairs, Memorial Bracelets to Families of the Fallen.
Founded May 2008
We are Now in 27 States
Veteran Operated Non-Profit Organization Member - We are proud members of the Veteran Business Project. The Blue Alert Foundation was Founded and Operated by an 100% Service-Connected Disabled Veteran that served in the United States Army, Military Police (31B) and Communications Specialist (31Z) (SDVOSB). Join us in showing your support for our armed forces by proudly supporting the causes they believe in by this United States military veteran!