Oven Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

Home     Advertise     Contact Us  
Search
Go Back   Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum > Interior Cleaning and Restoration > Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning

Old 10-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #1

Question Oven Cleaning

Hi
I am doing an end of tenancy clean soon. I have a really dirty oven to clean. Can anyone suggest a really good strong oven cleaner that you do not need to leave on for too long. In the past i have tried Oven pride and Oven brite . Can anyone suggest anything else.
Thanks
Jill
jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #2

Easy off
debtide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #3

Thanks, i will give it a try.
jill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #4

You can spray-on foam cleaners to clean your oven. These cleaners are easier to use than common gel cleaners. First you need to disable, vacuum the inside of your oven to remove loose particles.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #5

Default Oven Cleaning

If you don't have a self-cleaning baking baking oven (which burns off residue at very high temperatures), try a paste of baking soda and water. Coat the oven exterior with the paste (avoiding bare steel and heating elements), let stand overnight, and, while wearing hand-coverings, use a artificial spatula to eliminate it.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #6

Cleaning the oven is a toughest thing, because in this we are cooking the many items, so that stuff will fall in that oven inner parts also. In market there are many cleansers are available to clean it, just spray that thing on the oven and then rub on it. With this process you can get the stunning and neat oven.
richardpadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:09 AM   #7

Sodium Hydroxide, 97 % pure, beads. Mix only with cold water. Wear gloves, breathing mask. If you can remove the shelves and such, do so. Put the parts in a garbage bag, spray SH on the parts and fold the opening of the bag. Let is sit. Use a green pad to clean the grease deposits off.
Douglas Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:04 AM   #8

I agree to the fact that cleaning an oven is a difficult task, till the time someone of my friends suggested to me try out mobile janitorial kitchen supply products which is not only handy but wipes out each & every stain on the wall. Also the cost these chemical are pretty reasonable enough to give it a try. Plus the products are eco friendly too.
maryancell001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #9

Cleaning an oven is the most challenging task in the kitchen as the food left over. here are some ways, how to clean the oven:-
1. choose a time to clean the oven first.
2. remove the oven racks and make them clean.
3. turn on the oven self cleaning mode.
4. open the oven door and clean it.
so these are the ways to clean the oven.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #10

Send a message via AIM to wilsonjones Send a message via Skype? to wilsonjones

Is easy off good source to for over cleaner
Old 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #11

A tough and dirty job because at times the particles from the food stick to the inner part of the oven and it becomes quite difficult to clean them.A number of cleaners are available in the market which will help to make the task easier.Just spraying and then wiping with a tissue will do the job.
robertmatheka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 12:42 PM   #12

I recommend cleaning it every month to avoid grease and dirt build up. I often use a microfiber towel dampened with baby oil for small stains and grease build up then use easy off if it gets really dirty. I always stick with the one month rule so I rarely use other cleaning agents.
PD_Lape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #13

Soap, water and elbow grease!
chemicalfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:05 PM   #14

Typically products that you spray on and let sit for a bit before taking it off work the best.
RealClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #15

Cleaning Services an oven is the most challenging task in the kitchen as the food left over. with Sodium Hydroxide, 97 % pure, beads. Mix only with cold water. Wear gloves, breathing mask. Experts of Jeananne cleaning services
Jeanannesunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:04 AM   #16

I always use natural baking soda to clean my oven. All I have to do to get a shining oven is spray the whole oven down with a water bottle, and pour on a thick layer of baking soda.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:39 PM   #17

cleaning the oven i ssuper easy once you apply the right product, soak it for a while then come back to it.!!
mayagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:28 AM   #18

You will get the best results if you dismantle your oven first. This way you will make sure there is no dirt left inside that may cause strange odour or your food to taste weird. Also, consider using eco-friendly solutions, but still wait 2-4 hours after you've cleaned your oven, before cooking a meal.
andrew_rr is offline   Reply With Quote