The School Facilities Construction Commission was established in 1985 as an independent corporate agency. The School Facilities Construction Commission provides an equitable distribution of state funding for school construction and technology based on the unmet needs of Kentucky’s 173 school districts.
Statutory authority for the SFCC is established in KRS 157.611 through 157.665 and its regulations are located in 750 KAR 1:010; 750 KAR 1:030; and 750 KAR 2:010.
Upcoming bond sales may be found on the state’s bond calendar.
KISTA On Behalf Payments
Chelsey Bizzle, Executive Director
Kristi Russell, Senior Financial Analyst
Ms. Russell has worked in the area of school finance since 1996.
Corey Henderson, Financial Analyst
Ms. Henderson has been employed with the SFCC since 2016.
The SFCC is comprised of eight members appointed by the Governor and the Secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet.
- Mr. James L. Stevens (Madisonville)
- Mr. David Baird (Georgetown)
- Mr. Donald Cecil (Salyersville)
- Mr. Ralph Hoskins (Oneida)
- Mr. Donald Pace (Winchester)
- Mr. James Parsons (Covington)
- Mr. Vearl Pennington (Owingsville)
- Mr. David Prater (Lexington)
- Mr. William M. Landrum, III (Finance and Administration Cabinet)