School Plan Reminders
- School Plans must be in the status of “School Plan Reviewer Approved” by November 15, 2016. The School Plan Reviewer should be the school principal.
- The only data the school users need to enter in the data tables are the Staff Characteristics on the Human Capital page. All other data will be populated by the TDOE.
- School Plans must be in the status of “LEA School Plan Reviewer Approved” by December 15, 2016. Every LEA must have at least one ePlan user with the role of "LEA School Plan Reviewer" to approve School Plans.
- The LEA School Plan Reviewer will check the “Verify Assurances” checkboxes for each school in the School Plan Assurances section of the Planning Tool by December 15, 2016.
- Each LEA should have at least one ePlan user with the role of “User Access Administrator” to add school users to ePlan. Information on adding school users is available in TDOE Resources.
Presentations, webinars, and more information about planning in ePlan is available in TDOE Resources under “District and School Planning Tool in ePlan.” This includes a template in Word format for users to enter responses to narrative questions prior to typing into ePlan.
Planning Tool: USER TIPS
Hidden Goals & Strategies
If a district goal or strategy is not showing up in a school plan, check the box in the upper left corner of the screen. It may be that the goal or strategy is hidden. To unhide, simply uncheck the NA box.
Action Step Calendar
Some users are having an issue with the calendar when entering Action Steps. We have identified that is often a result of how the browser is viewing in larger resolutions. If you have this issue, you can (a) click CONTROL - (MINUS) which will make the view smaller or (b) try using Firefox. We are working on a more permanent solution.
Items of Interest in the TDOE Resources
Please note items that have been uploaded into TDOE Resources that you may find helpful:
- Title I, Educational Stability for Children in Foster Care
- In a newly created main folder
- Migrant Education in TN - Webinar Presentation & Recording
- In the ESEA Information & Guidance folder for Title I Part C
- What is Title I D? - Transition Webinar Presentation & Recording
- In the ESEA Information & Guidance folder for Title I Part D
- Title IX, Part A Education for Homeless Children & Youth
- In the ESEA Information & Guidance folder
- 2016-17 Title I List - 2015
- In a newly created main folder for Title I lists
Items of Interest in the LEA Document Library
Please note items that have been uploaded into your LEA Document Library that you may find helpful. The LEA Document Library is only visible to LEA users (and TDOE users).
- Self-Assessment Monitoring Report - for LEAs selected for self-monitoring only
- In the 2017 folder for Results-based Monitoring
- Title I Survey for the CSPR - template and instructions
- In the 2016 CPM Data Review folder
- Chronic Absenteeism Data - 2015-16 data - by school and by grade level
- In the 2016 Chronic Absenteeism folder
- Grant Award Letters - in folders for 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Human Capital Data Reports - for LEAs only.
- Reports with 2014-15 data are in the 2016 Human Capital folder.
Click HERE for instructions on how to:
- Change a Contact in your Consolidated Applicaiton
- Print from ePlan
- Create a Reimbursement Request
Additional ePlan training materials can be found in TDOE Resources under "ePlan Instructional & Reference Materials" or in project-specific folders in the TDOE Resources section of ePlan.
ePlan Important Dates
LEA Document Library Due-Dates
2016-17 Funding Application Dates
- October 31, 2016 - Comparability Reports (2017 Comparability Folder)
- October 25, 2016 - Constitutionally Protected Prayer Compliance Certification (2017 Prayer Certification Folder)
- Read to be Ready Application - Due on August 5, 2016
- Title III Immigrant Grant - Due on June 25, 2016
- Consolidated Application - Due to CPM Regional Consultants on May 2, 2016
- CTE Perkins Basic Application - Due on May 16, 2016
- CTE Perkins Reserve Grant - Due on April 25, 2016
- IDEA Supplemental Discretionary Grant - Due on April 15, 2016
- Title X McKinney-Vento Grant - Due on May 1, 2016
- IDEA Discretionary Grant - Due on February 5, 2016
- IDEA Preschool Discretionary Grant - Due on February 5, 2016