To access services, you need to sign in with a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account.
Your first time here, you need to:
1. Create and activate a new SAW
account or sign in with your existing SAW
- Create account: Choose Create new account and follow the prompts.
- Activate account: If you have an activation code, but haven’t activated yet, choose Activate and follow the prompts.
Use existing SAW account: If you created an online account with one of these
Washington state agencies
, enter your username and password and choose Sign in.
2. Verify your identity.
3. Confirm the device you are using.
When you come back, if you are using:
- The same device, you only need to sign in.
- A different device, you need to sign in and verify your new device.