- Behind the Separation Wall: Who loves Hamdan, and Banksy
Disclaimer: the use of the word ‘cripple’ by Hamdan is strictly related to this particular context to illustrate transition from negative to positive attitudes. It is NOT intended pejoratively, disrespectfully or in any other manner that...Share this:
- Country in Israel: What happened with Akhzivland? (Tribute to Rina)
<< Do you regret coming here? >> << No, of course not >>, I reply. << Travelling to a place you’ve read about doesn’t make sense if you expect to have the same experience...Share this:
- Legumes: secrets of peaceful beauty from all over the world
Judging from the kind of facial expressions on hearing the word legumes, it can’t only be me that finds the sound of it sort of… clammy. Or is it the embarrassing bloating caused by...Share this:
- Travel fitness: Basic workout mistakes
Being on the road means tougher workout conditions, so the key point is to make sure you’re killing it right – more efficiently and without harming yourself, whether you’re into no-equipment exercise, rock lifting...Share this:
Subscribe Via Email
- What happens when you get caught illegal camping in Italy?
The only thing you can shamelessly take for granted when traveling is that you never know. And this you-never-know is every wanderer’s daily bread kneaded out of the most delightful ingredients, my favourite ones...Share this:
- Hiking in South America: Altitude sickness
Altitude Sickness, or Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is a bodily condition caused by low amount of oxygen at high altitudes – 8000ft /2400m and above. Popular destinations such as La Paz & “The World’s...Share this:
- Wanna study in a medieval castle? Welcome to Tübingen!
“Oh, btw, I study in a castle” might come handy as a pick-up line 😉 And if it happens to work the next step is a walk down to the “gondolas” on the Necker...Share this: