Health insurance coverage with Land of Lincoln was terminated 9/30/16.
The Special Open Enrollment period ends November 29, 2016. Selecting a new plan before that day, assures your new coverage will be effective for the remainder of 2016. If you do not select new coverage by November 29, 2016 you will not be covered for 2016.
More information including how to find help click here.
- Mental Health Information
- Mental Health Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Toolkit for Navigating Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorder
- Statewide Consumer Education Campaign on Parity
- Mental Health & Addiction Insurance Help
Questions about mental health parity or mental health benefits under your health insurance or HMO? Call the Office of Consumer Health Insurance at 1-877-527-9431.