The Internet Archive discovers and captures web pages through many different web crawls.
At any given time several distinct crawls are running, some for months, and some every day or longer.
View the web archive through the Wayback Machine.
This collection contains web crawls performed as the pre-inauguration crawl for part of the End of Term Web Archive, a collaborative project that aims to preserve the U.S. federal government web presence at each change of administration. Content includes publicly-accessible government websites hosted on .gov, .mil, and relevant non-.gov domains, as well as government social media materials. The web archiving was performed in the Fall and Winter of 2016 to capture websites prior to the January 20, 2017 inauguration. For more information, see http://eotarchive.cdlib.org/.
- Colonel Stark wants your input; however, Airmen should use this tool after coordinating problems or concerns with supervisors, first sergeants or commanders. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the Action Line is for you.
- Action Line submissions must be written in a courteous or professional tone. Examples of letters that will not be published include personal attacks, insults or sarcasm; personal messages to a group or person; and those that advertise a product, group or Web site.
- Submissions must include a name, an e-mail address or an alternative method of contact. The requestor's contact information will not be published in compliance with Privacy Act restrictions. The submitter's name may be used unless he or she requests to remain anonymous.
- In the letter state the issue or concern, action already taken to resolve it, and as many details as possible.
- If an Action Line submission is of general interest to the Wing members and/or community, the query and response will be published on this page.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar and length.
CLICK HERE to access the Commander's Action Line page.