Welcome to the HQ USAREUR SharePoint Portal Access Request Site
Requesting access to the HQ USAREUR SharePoint Portal on the NIPRNET, SIPRNET, or both, is a 4-step process:
- 1. Verify your organization has an APPROVED Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the HQ USAREUR G6 Headquarters Support Divison (HSD)
Cyber Security Branch (CSB).
- 2. Obtain a SIPRNET Token at your local duty station.
- 3. Download the appropriate forms and obtain the required digital signatures.
- 4. Attach required forms completed from the Download Forms step to the generated E-mail, then Digitally Sign, Encrypt and send.
Proceed to Organizations with MOAs
to verify your organization has an APPROVED
- Organization MOA inquiries, DSN 314-537-6100/6102
- HSD Program Office, DSN 314-537-6143/6144