Welcome to the Idaho State Local Governing Entities Central Registry!
This reporting portal was established in accordance with Idaho Code Section 67-450E, House Bill 560, passed by the 2014 Idaho Legislature.
Entities required to comply:
- Cities, Counties, Authorities, and Districts organized as separate legal and reporting entities under Idaho law
- Councils, Commissions, and Boards appointed or elected and charged with fiscal management responsibilities
- * EXCLUSION: School Districts currently reporting under the provisions of Idaho Code Section 33-701 are not required to comply.
To begin, sign up your entity with a valid email address and wait to receive a confirmation email (within 5 business days). The contact email you use at sign-up will also be where the confirmation email is sent and will contain your user name for registering and all future access to the registry. You will provide your own password after receiving the confirmation email.
Please make sure to have official address, board member information including email, applicable statutes, most recently adopted budget, most recently completed fiscal year financial statements, and most recently completed audit, if applicable. Then, complete the three-step registration process:
- Step 1 – Enter Administrative Information
Official Address, Contact Email, Statutory Authority, Board/Commission Details, etc.
- Step 2 – Enter Financial Information
Applicable Fiscal Year Information, Budgetary Information, and Actual Activity
- Step 3 – Upload Documents
Most Recent Approved Budget, Completed Financial Statements, and Audit (if applicable)
If you have questions, please CONTACT US at Registry@LSO.idaho.gov
Sign up here