Board index JoS Newsletter The Original Sin

The Original Sin

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Don Danko (Mageson666)
High Priest Jake Carlson
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Original Sin

The original sin in the Jewish Bible is very clear. Adam and Eve where ascending by practice of Buddhi Suddha [Yoga] the transformation of the iron ore [ or lead] of the five elements of the being into spirit or quintessence. The Apple is the symbol of the pentacle which is the Akasa or quintessence the gold. Adam and Eve are the two parts of the soul being brought together into union and the opus. Ascension is done by raising the Kundalini and then turning the allegorical metals of the chakra's thus elements to gold. This is salvation from the Pagan Greek SOZO to be made whole the opus.

I mentioned here the over all symbolism:

The Serpent In the Garden, Anki:
topic8597.html

This story was originally Sumerian from the Eridu texts. With Anki breathing the breath of life into Adam and Eve this goes back to the East before this. The Jews wrote themselves and their narrative into our sacred history and teachings as the figure Yahweh. Its Yahweh who attacks Adam and Eve as they are ascending to Godhood. Casting them into the negative material sphere of Saturn this is why they are given coats of skin when banished from the garden. The Garden which is an allegory for the higher octave of spirit. The skin translates to coats of flesh the lower material sphere the physical body is ruled by Saturn.

Yahweh is Saturn you can see this in Job. Where Yahweh kills his most loyal servant, Job's, family and destroys everything he has then afflicts him with untold physical suffering, with illness. Part of this was stolen from the suffering of Pothar an Egyptian tale. Some of this survived where Yahweh states about his will being written in the heavens. Job is afflicted by the negative and destructive aspects of Saturn. Originally the moral of this tale in Egyptian was to put the spiritual first and work on the transmutation of the being into spirit and finish the opus. Otherwise suffer the negative reality of being stuck in the lower material sphere of Saturn which Job does suffer. Here in the Bible Job's God is Yahweh [Saturn]. This shows you everything. This is the God of the Bible. And where the Jews want to put humanity and keep them. The tower of Babel was humanity ascending again to the realm of spirit. With Yahweh [the Jews] attacking humanity yet again and reducing them the lower sphere of Saturn. They stated Babel..ing. They lost the ability to communicate telepathically which is a Siddhi's that comes with the higher level of ascension.

In the Garden tale and Babel, Yahweh states openly if humans finish this work and ascend they will become Gods and he will have NO POWER OVER THEM AS HIS SLAVES. Yahweh is the Jewish Race. The Jewish Race is a Saturn cult. This is why their holy day is on Saturnday everything about them and their racial psychological is a manifestation of the negative aspect of Saturn.

The purpose of the Bible is to keep Gentiles bound in the lower sphere of Saturn. This is why the Jews tie all their workings into the number 6. The number of Saturn. Their ultimate working the Bible is why this Bible has 66 books which add to 12. Saturnine numbers. The Bible programming the mass mind has created a psychic field of energy that has formed a matrix of energy that keeps humans bound into the lower frequency of Saturn. Just like their Torah says Yahweh [The Jews using Saturn energy] does.

The Grim Reaper is an anthropic image of the planet Saturn. This is the planet of karma, suffering, old age and death. The Gentile religion was solar worship as the sun purifies and destroys the dross [Karma-lead-Saturn] aspect and transmutes the lead being into spirit. Into the higher octave of the solar. Hence the working of the sun. Outside of the realm of time and Karma, Saturn. This is why our God is called the destroyer of time. Where the Jews have created a cult of decay and death. Remember Saturn is shown eating his own children. Time is the great devourer. The Jews removed spiritual knowledge while binding Gentiles into this samara field. To make us slaves of them. Even today all they push is materialistic and spiritual empty doctrines onto the population. Its atheistic Christianity. Just naked materialistic existence without the fake spirituality.

The point of the Gentile religion the Gods left was to become liberated from Karma, thus Saturn. This is salvation. The Jews have created a world system that is built on keeping us trapped in the lower material sphere. This is damnation, the original sin of the JEWISH BIBLE in the Garden was Salvation. As Yahweh [the Jews] declared this the original and ULIMATE SIN. They actually lied to humanity and claimed damnation is salvation and salvation is damnation. They inverted the truth to murder us with lies.

Our Salvation is Salvation from the Jews. Not of the Jews like their evil Bible claims.

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:47 pm
111111111111111111 User avatar

magnificent , amazing , beautiful sermon , thank you for this <3
Thoughts become things.

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:51 pm
Ninja 666 User avatar

Thank you HP Mageson666
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 pm
N/A_9

So then a skeleton presenting a red apple symbolizes using the strength learned from karma to conquer it? Solar energy beginning the process of burning away the dross?

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 am
roadtorevolution User avatar

Original Sin is absolutely Original Fraud

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:56 pm
Josef Mengele User avatar

This is a wonderful post , Thank you very much. Knowledge and spiritual powers is what makes us who we are. With this new information , I now understand the jews a bit further. They are vile and disgusting people who came here to destroy the Gentile Race.

Hail The Gods

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:06 am
Aurora666 User avatar

Very enlightening post, Hp, especially the God Saturn eating his own children, I definitely see the symbolism there. But the question that always weighed on the back of my mind, is why does 'Sat'urn sound like Satan? You even have the 'Sat' in front of Saturn.

Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:29 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Because Saturn is the Sun God,, who ruled the golden age. Saturnalia the Yule is a solar festival. The jews admit this in the gemmatria Ha Satan gets 365 the number of the sun God. The Roman's state the same. All the Gods are archetypes of the one God, the sun God. This includes the planets and Zodiac signs. The flow of time is karma which relates to the material universe and the causation behind it. The universe is the emanation of the Black Sun. The jews are focused on the negative aspects of this. Their Yahweh the physical planet astral forces in the lower octave which represents the aspect of the Sun God as the time keeper.. Saturn is the Latin name here. The Phoenician's called the Sun God Israel. Which the jews stole for themselves. ISIS, RA, EL. the trine power of the sun God. The physical planet Saturn is called Shani in the original language of Sanskrit. Saturn is the name of the Sun so someone is probably moving things around to confuse things.

Aurora666 wrote:
Very enlightening post, Hp, especially the God Saturn eating his own children, I definitely see the symbolism there. But the question that always weighed on the back of my mind, is why does 'Sat'urn sound like Satan? You even have the 'Sat' in front of Saturn.

Return to JoS Newsletter