My old story from Minimizer's site - Chibi (Redux)-New6/16

Short stories, novellas even verse poetry, as long as it's related to SW. Please notify admins when a story is finished

My old story from Minimizer's site - Chibi (Redux)-New6/16

PostPosted by The Grither » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:19 pm

I can't believe it's been over a year since I wrote this one. I've been meaning to repost it here with some touchups and now I've finally started. If anyone remembers it, it was a short story with very little going on other than the usual shrinking stuff. I've decided to flesh it out some more and add a sexual element. I'm hoping to get a new chapter up every couple of nights. Maybe more if inspiration strikes hard enough.

Chibi Redux

“Ok, so what’s this big project that’s so important I had to cancel my plans for the entire weekend?”

Rachel asked as she took off her coat and sat down to remove her boots.

“Be patient”, Sarah replied, “You’ll find out soon enough. For now just go sit on the couch and make yourself comfortable”, then added, “and I promise, it’s safe”

Rachel did as her friend requested. Sarah was always weird but over the years she had proven herself to be a genius and someone who could always be trusted. If she said something was safe then it would be safe. Of course, her definition of “safe” was a bit different than most people’s but it still meant she’d be unharmed and unchanged by the time the experiment was over.
As she sat and waited she looked over at the rows of books on Sarah’s shelves. There were tons of physics, biology, and types of science books she had never even heard of on the bottom and about as much anime and fantasy DVDs on the top ones. Those she DID recognize. The two had spent many nights watching them, their mutual interest in science fiction and fantasy were what started their friendship. Sarah being an actual mad genius was just a bonus as far as Rachel was concerned.

She noticed a box labelled “Time Travel Stuff” on the top of the shelf and was about to ask what that was about (knowing Sarah it was very likely an actual time machine) when she emerged from her bedroom holding what looked like a portal gun from that game they played a lot of a few years ago.

“Is that what I think it is?” Rachel asked, excited to be able to play with real live portals.

Sarah looked confused for a moment then laughed and said,

“No, sorry. That tech’s still a bit out of my reach. Someday though”, as she lifted the gun and aimed it at Rachel.

“WHOA! What the hell!” Rachel shouted as she jumped up and out of the path of whatever it was her friend was about to shoot her with.

Sarah recognized her faux pas immediately and lowered it again, apologizing for scaring her friend. She always found it funny to see the 5’10 Rachel afraid of something she, a petite 5 feet even, was about to do.

“What is this thing?” Rachel asked as she approached her, reaching out to grab it as she did.

Sarah pulled back but not so quickly as to imply she didn’t want her friend handling it at some point.

“You trust me, right?” Sarah asked

“You know I do”, replied Rachel

“So you believe me when I say that whatever this does it’s completely reversible?”
Rachel hesitated for a moment before answering. She did trust Sarah unquestionably but the fact that she said it was “reversible” raised some red flags so she asked,

“What do you mean by reversible?”

Sarah seemed hesitant to answer and when she did she only cryptically replied,

“I mean anything this ray does to you can be undone”

That was still more vague than she would have liked but she knew her friend. When she was like this there was no getting any more details. She could either walk out and never know or let her do whatever it was she was planning and hope this wasn’t the first time she screwed something up.

Sarah saw her apprehension and added,

“Come on. I can’t use this on myself because…” she mumbled some high level science stuff at this point knowing Rachel would never understand, but ended with

“…and it will be super fun!”

“Fine!” Rachel said, standing in front of her shorter friend with her arms outstretched, “Hit me!”

Sarah raised the gun, turned a dial, and fired it at her.

Although Sarah knew what was going to happen, she wasn’t aware how it would happen. A slow moving beam shot out of the barrel, much slower than a beam of light should be (she made a note to look into that), when it struck Rachel it paused then quickly spread to cover her entire body. For a brief moment her friend looked like a human shaped pillar of light. She watched in awe as the pillar slowly began to decrease in size. Since she only had it on stage 1 she knew the reduction wouldn’t be too much, but she smiled knowing that it would be enough to freak Rachel out. She decided she’d sit on the floor to make the surprise even better and waited.

From Rachel’s point of view it looked like Sarah was shining a very bright flashlight in her eyes for much longer than she felt it was safe. She tried to say something or at least move out of the way but she couldn’t. She was just frozen in this beam of light unable to do anything except wait and pray that this wasn’t THE light she was seeing. But her fears subsided as the light cleared and the world started to slowly come back into focus.
She was still unable to talk, she felt like she had to clear her throat but couldn’t just yet, but her vision was fully back and she saw Sarah sitting against the wall where she had been standing moments earlier and went to approach her. On her way she felt like it was taking longer to reach her than it should, almost like her steps weren’t covering as much distance as they should. As she got closer she was able to clear her throat and even that felt off. Her coughing sounded lighter, more delicate than it should.
When she reached Sarah, who had just been staring the whole time and looking like she was trying to hold in a laugh she said,

“Well? What exactly was that about? What was it supposed to do?”
Was it her or did her voice sound higher than usual? Like she just huffed helium. Not a lot though, just slightly. She shrugged it off.

Sarah was losing her battle with the giggles and reached out her hand then said,

“Help me up and I’ll show you”

Rachel did as she asked, taking Sarah’s hand in hers and immediately noticing something was very off. What should have been a tiny little thing now felt at least as big as hers, maybe even bigger. Any doubts she may have had about what was happening with her were erased she Sarah stood to her full height, and Rachel was about eye level with her neck.

“Whoa!” was all she could muster looking up at her formerly smaller friend, now suddenly a giant to her, “So, you invented shrink ray, huh?”

Sarah smirked and said, “Sort of. One of the most noticeable effects is a reduction of mass. But it’s much more than that. Here let me show you”, as she lead the now four foot tall Rachel to the bathroom so she could get a look at the other less obvious changes.
When they entered the bathroom, Sarah put a hand over Rachel’s eyes, both girls amazed at the size of the other.

“Ready for it?” Sarah asked.

Rachel, trying to sound irritated but not doing very well with her slightly high pitched voice said,
“Yeah, I can’t wait to see what else you did besides turn me into a midget”.

As the giant hand was removed and Rachel got her first look at her new self, she didn’t notice much else besides the obvious height difference between the two.
But once she got used to that she did notice some more changes.
Her hands and feet looked smaller than they should have been, even taking into account her reduced stature.
Her breasts, which were normally an impressive D cup were now more like C (proportionately, that is) and looked a lot rounder than they usually were.
Those changes were strange but not as shocking as when she looked at her face. Her head was now about one size too large for her body, almost as if it didn’t get shrunk enough while her eyes were actually slightly too big for her already oversized head. She looked up at the taller girl next to her and said,

“Well, this thing’s a bust. You made me into some kind of freak”

Sarah just looked at her and said,

“Do you really not get what happened to you yet? I suppose it’s still too subtle to notice”

With that she grabbed the small girl by the shoulders and turned her to face the mirror one more time while telling her to take another good look and list all the differences she saw in new form.

“Ok”, Rachel agreed, “Let’s see. For starters, I’m about two feet shorter…”

“1 foot, 10 inches to be exact” Sarah corrected her.

“Oh. Well, that changes everything then. I’m only slightly less than two feet shorter than I was just ten minutes ago! Thanks for that!” she replied sarcastically while sticking out her tongue.
An image that when she saw in the mirror helped her recognize exactly what she was. Or more accurately, what she was on her way to becoming

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed, “I think I get it now. Am I…”

“…That’s right! You’re Chibi-Rachel now! Or at least, sort of chibi. This is just the first setting, there are actually four levels”.

“Four?!” Rachel asked, “just how small will I be at setting four?”

Sarah just smiled and said, “super small. And super cute”

Rachel was hesitant but had to know,

“I’m afraid to ask? How small?”

Sarah shook her head and said, “Nuh-uh! No spoilers!”

Rachel, a bit annoyed to not know how much smaller she’d be shrinking before the night was over decided to let it go but insisted,

“Ok, fine! But give me this one - over or under a foot?”

Sarah thought about it for a moment before saying,

“Nope! I’m not telling. But let’s just say your final height won’t be the biggest surprise”

That intrigued Rachel, prompting her to say,

“Ok then. Let’s do it”

She held out her arms and said, “Round 2”, as she closed her eyes in anticipation of the beam. When it didn’t come she opened them and said,

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

Sarah squatted just a little to bring them face to face. An act that made Rachel actually feel smaller, and answered

“Sorry, cutie. The ray needs to recharge a bit in between blasts. Plus, your body could use the rest. You might not feel it but your inner workings have changed quite a bit more than your outer”.

“What do you mean by ‘inner workings’?” Rachel wondered.

Sarah paused, then replied

“Well, it’s a lot of, what did you call my work, ‘mumbo jumbo’? But basically you’re not only cuter on the outside, your body is becoming cuter on the inside as well”

Rachel thought about this then asked,

“So, what does that mean? I’m turning into a kitten or something?”

Sarah was silent, prompting Rachel to ask again, this time more nervously,

“Sarah. I’m not turning into a kitten, am I?”

Sarah just laughed and said,

“No. Of course not. I’m trying to think of how to explain this to you in a way you’ll understand. No offense.”

“Yeah, why would I be offended by my giant friend who just shrunk me and is turning me into some kind of doll thing telling me I’m not smart enough to know what’s happening?” Rachel replied sarcastically.

“It’s not that, it’s just…” she paused, “… ok. It’s like this. As you know, chibis don’t actually exist in real life so when I programmed the ray to make the changes I had to go by what I knew from anime and other cartoons. Now, I could have just made the changes entirely cosmetic but then the human body would have trouble with the proportions and, um, other changes I planned on making so I had to change your internal structure as well.”

Rachel stopped her and asked,

“So I’m not human anymore?”

Sarah sighed and standing up, reached down for Rachel’s hand which Rachel instinctively took and led her into the living room where the two girls sat on the couch. Rachel, though smaller, didn’t have any trouble climbing up, but she did notice that her feet were nowhere near close to the floor. The barely cleared the cushion with her back against the back cushion.

Sarah continued,

“Technically, I mean if you were to go to a hospital and have an exam done, then I guess you could say no”

She saw the look of concern on her smaller friend’s face and quickly continued,

“But that’s not a bad thing. All I’ve done is make your body capable of existing at the size and shape you’re going to be. Which I promise you is entirely temporary. In fact, you’re only going to notice one real difference at stage one”.

When she didn’t elaborate, Rachel spoke up
“And that would be…?”

“Oh. Sorry”, Sarah replied. “Your appetite is different now. The food your body needs in this form isn’t the food you body needed when you were big.”
Just then the doorbell rang, prompting Sarah to say “Ah, perfect timing! Would you be a dear and go get the pizza?”

“What? Like this?” Rachel answered gesturing down to her newly diminished form, “I look like a freak! No way!”

“Come on, it’ll be funny to see the guy’s reaction. Besides, you don’t look too freakish. You’re just a really short girl with a big head”, Sarah laughed when she said this while Rachel grudgingly grabbed the money from her hand and went to the door.

If Sarah was tall, this guy was a giant. He had to be at least six and a half feet tall, which at her normal height was impressive but like this was just amazing to her.

“Hi!” the delivery guy said, “that’ll be…” he paused when he saw this strange looking girl answer but quickly recovered to avoid being rude, “…sorry, that’ll be $21 please”.

Despite his efforts at hiding it, Rachel was very aware of him checking her out. It wasn’t the usual way guys checked her out though, she didn’t feel like he was mentally undressing her like they usually did, it was more like he was trying to figure out what she was.
“I knew it!” she thought to herself, “Of course people will stare at me. Stupid Sarah!” as she handed the guy the money, grabbed the pizza, and quickly shut the door with her foot. An action that reminded her of her reduced strength when the door barely shut halfway.
She saw the pizza guy reach over and after one more glance at her, shut it for her.
She was relieved that was over as she carried the unwieldy box into the kitchen where Sarah was waiting, tears running down her cheeks from laughter.

“Very funny,” Rachel scolded her, “now take this thing, it weighs a ton and…” that was when it hit her, it didn’t smell very good either. She knew it was just the normal pepperoni pizza they always ordered but something about it just didn’t smell appealing at all to her, “…and it smells gross?” she finished in a confused tone.

“Ding ding ding!” Sarah declared, “that’s right!. Like I said, your body runs on different stuff now, which means you’ll have different tastes”

Rachel didn’t like the sound of that, and the fact that pizza didn’t appeal to her anymore even less, so she asked,

“Then what do I like now? Baby food? I swear if it’s baby food, I’ll…”

Before she could finish Sarah grabbed a chair and stood on it to reach the top shelf, “I’m gonna miss my top shelf reacher for a while apparently”, she said, and grabbed a small box.
She brought it down and placed it on the table in front of Rachel, opened it and said,

“Your welcome!”
She was about to ask what she was talking about when she peeked over the top of the table and saw what was in the box. Chocolate! And for some reason it smelled better than any chocolate she had even smelled before. She reached up, standing on her tiptoes, grabbed a piece, and took a bite.
It tasted even better than it smelled. She felt like it was the first time she had ever eaten chocolate before, there were tastes and textures she had never noticed before.
She climbed up in the chair to get a better view of the contents and took another piece. And another, and another until the box was empty.
When she was done she expected to feel sick to her stomach but it was the opposite. She felt great! Like she had just got done exercising and had a healthy meal. It didn’t need to be said, but she said it anyway,

“You made my body run on chocolate?! That’s awesome!”

Sarah, who had been watching the whole thing with a smile on her face, corrected her,

“No. Not just chocolate. Sugar in general. If you thought that was good, you’d probably love a big spoonful of plain sugar.”

The thought of that sounded great to her so she ran over the silverware drawer and grabbed a spoon. It always stuck and at this size it took more effort to open but she got it open and instead of grabbing one of the larger ones like she usually did she decided to stick with a small one so it would be easier for her small hands to hold.
She then went to get the sugar and realized that she wasn’t tall enough to reach it.
She jumped up and tried to climb, despite her changes she was still rather athletic and with a little effort she was able to reach the top and pull herself up. As she sat on the countertop with her legs dangling she saw Sarah watching her with a huge goofy grin on her face.
“I’m glad you enjoyed the show” she said trying to be intimidating but with her higher voice and cuter face it wasn’t easy to pull off and she could tell.
She was about to jump down when Sarah got up and walked over to her. With Rachel sitting on the counter top she was almost eye level with Sarah. The two girls stared at each other for a few minutes, a sense of tension growing between them.
They never talked about it but Rachel had always suspected that Sarah might be into women. She never had a boyfriend even though she was gorgeous and she was always finding excuses for the two of them to be close.
Rachel wasn’t sure how she felt about this, she certainly wasn’t opposed to the idea but she had always been interested in guys. Maybe she just had never met the right woman? Until now, that is.
Cautiously, Rachel decided to lean in and see where things went. Sarah looked to be about to do the same when suddenly a loud beep distracted them. Sarah suddenly straightened up, lifted Rachel off the counter with an embarrassed look, and after placing her on the floor took off into the other room, leaving Rachel standing there confused and slightly aroused at what had just happened.
Last edited by The Grither on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Grither

Re: My old story from Minimizer's site - Chibi (Redux)

PostPosted by The Grither » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:13 am

This is where the story is going to start getting much different than the original.
---

Rachel ran after her as fast as her shorter legs would go which was still a decent speed so she didn’t arrive too much later than Sarah did. She could see she had picked up the ray and was looking at some settings and asked what the beep was about.

Sarah looked down at her, still blushing from the previous incident and answered quietly,
“The ray’s charged. Are you ready?”

“Sure. But don’t you want to eat that… disgusting pizza first?” Rachel jokingly replied, adding “And if you knew I wasn’t going to be eating any whey did you order a large?”

“I don’t know, habit I guess. But I can eat in a minute. I want to get you into stage two first”

“Fine”, Rachel said, standing up and holding out her arms again, “Knock yourself out”.

Just as before, when Sarah pulled the trigger a beam of light engulfed Rachel, and just as before she watched as her form slowly dwindled. This time stopping at around three feet tall.

For Rachel it was pretty much the same feeling as before, only she was less shocked when the light cleared and the world was larger. She was surprised by how much more clearly she could see everything though. She had always had good eyes but now she felt like she could make out tiny details in things that she couldn’t before. She raised her hands to her face to rub her eyes and could only stare in shock at her much smaller her hands were yet again. And even stranger, when she rubbed her eyes she could tell they were clearly bigger than her hands. It felt really odd, she could see her entire palm while holding it just inches from one eye.
She looked down at herself and saw that her feet looked equally dainty and her breasts, while still large on her body, were even rounder than before. They looked more like balls under a shirt than actual human breasts, she curiously cupped one, which like her eyes, was much larger than her hand, just to confirm they were actually part of her body. It felt softer than she was used to but at the same time firmer. Her bra had shrunken with her but she had a feeling that if she wasn’t wearing it they wouldn't sag at all. She made a note to try that out later.

“Ok, this is getting weird”, she said, then quickly put her hand to her mouth in shock at how much higher it was. If she sounded like she had inhaled a little helium before, she definitely sounded like she inhaled a full balloon now. Once she was done with her self exploration, she looked over at Sarah, who was now officially a giant to her, and said,
“Well? How do I look?”

Sarah just stood there looking down at her with her mouth open and a look of fascination in her eyes and said,

“You look so cute! Come on, you have to see this”, as she reached down, much lower than before, and took Rachel’s tiny hand in hers. Feeling how easily Sarah’s hand swallowed her own only made her feel even smaller, but despite her apprehension she found herself almost excited to see this.
When they got into the bathroom Sarah closed the door and lifted Rachel up to the sink to take a look at herself in the mirror. The ease with which she was lifted didn’t surprise her since she knew she must be much lighter now but it still felt weird to be picked up so effortlessly by someone who is supposed to be shorter than you.
She knew her eyes were going to be big, but she didn’t realized just how big they were. They took up more than a third of her face. And unlike her normal eyes they were a bright green. She also noticed that her hair was a brighter shade of red than is usually was.
Her nose also looked smaller than before, but she wondered if it was just being dwarfed by her massive eyes.
She couldn’t take her eyes off herself. Before she could pass for a normal person with some slightly weird features, but now there was no way she could do that. She looked like a cartoon come to life. It was strange seeing the tiny little thing in the mirror do exactly what she did. As she was checking herself out she noticed her neck, it looked like it was way too small for to support her head and for the first time she was nervous. She quickly grabbed her head in her hands in an attempt to provide more support and yelled up to Sarah,

“What the fluff?! Is my head going to snap off if I turn it too hard!”

Sarah just started laughing, which made Rachel angry,

“What the fluff is so funny? I’m worried about my fluffy head falling off and you’re…”

Then she realized it too and tried again,

“I said fluff! No, not fluff! FLUFF! Gobstoppers!”

Sarah was on the floor laughing now when Rachel finally realized,

“I can’t swear?! Sarah, this isn’t fluffing funny!” but even she was laughing by this point and she lowered herself down off the sink and walked over to Sarah, who even sitting was a little taller than her now.

Once she calmed down Sarah explained,

“Well, I did say the point of this was to make you cuter, and swearing is not cute. So I edited your vocabulary”.

“That’s amazing”, Rachel admitted, “But a little scary. If you can alter my brain like this how do I know you won’t turn me into some mindless slave?”

Sarah still found the novelty of this cute little thing Rachel had become asking serious questions amusing, but she managed to compose herself enough to explain,

“Because you’re my best friend and I’d never do something like that. And as for your fear about your neck, don’t worry. I promise you all of these changes are safe. You’re still you, just… cuter”

She stood up, and rustled the petite Rachel’s hair then said,

“Come on, I want to eat that pizza before it gets cold. And I have more candy for you”

Upon hearing that Rachel rushed after her, her little legs going as fast as they could but still just barely keeping up with Sarah’s walking pace. When they returned to the kitchen Sarah saw Rachel struggling to get up into the chair and as cute as it was, decided to help her up.
She reached up under her arms and lifted Rachel up to her face. As she did she casually let the tips of her fingers brush against her breasts and held them there longer than one would if it was just an accident Rachel definitely noticed this and felt the same feeling from before but said nothing. As Sarah held her there she noticed that her head was actually bigger than her own. And those eyes! They were like small plates.

Rachel, meanwhile was amazed at the feeling of being several feet in the air yet only being eye level to someone she knew was short. She realized that if this giant holding her like she was nothing was considered short then that made her absolutely tiny.
Eventually Sarah placed her on the chair and grabbed a few books for her to sit on.

She then took the seat across from her and opened the pizza box. As soon as the smell hit Rachel, she recoiled in repulsion.

“Ewww! That’s disgusting! Did you have to make me so sensitive to this stuff?”

“Sorry”, Sarah apologized, “It’s an unfortunate side effect of your changes. But if it makes you feel better, I’ll put the box on the counter and only have one piece at a time.”

Rachel nodded in agreement, still half worried that her huge head was going to fall off with the slightest movement but knew she could trust her friend. But despite that, she had to ask,

“Is my head going to get any bigger? And how about my eyes? It’s cool that my vision is so much better but I mean, if this keeps up I’m going to be just a head and eyes. It’s getting ridiculous”

Sarah laughed as she took her seat and said,

“Relax. I know I said I want to keep these changes a surprise to you but since you seem so worried I’ll tell you this - your head won’t be getting bigger. Your eyes, probably a bit more but your head is going to stay the same size relative to your body. Does that make you feel better?”

She saw the look of relief on Rachel’s face and knew that she was happier now.

“And look what I have” she said reaching into her pocket and pulling out a bag of M&Ms.

Rachel’s face lit up as she reached as far as she could (which at her size was barely halfway across the table) and held out her hand. Sarah slid the bag over to her and watched as she joyfully tore it open and devoured the candy.

“Wow! That was even better than the last time!”
“That’s right, as your body changes more your tastes will continue to evolve”
Rachel contemplated that and commented,
“If this gets much better, a Hershey Kiss is going to give me an orgasm”
and the two laughed.

As Sarah continued to eat she decided it would be a good idea to ask Rachel some questions about her experience.

“So Rachel, how do you feel about what’s happened to you?”

Rachel thought for a moment then replied,

“Well, at first when I saw that you have shrunk me and I thought that’s all this was I was nervous but excited for the possibilities. I mean how cool would it be to be able to go swimming in a bathtub or spend the night in a dollhouse mansion? But then when I found out you were also changing me into…” she swept her arms down her body, “…this, I’ll admit I was a little peeped off *Gobstopper, I mean peeped! Fluff! Forget it!*, annoyed”
Sarah couldn’t help laughing at her tiny friend’s attempts to swear
“Anyway, I was annoyed and a little scared. I know you said I can trust you, and I do, but look at me. I’m not even human anymore, if something were to happen to you right now and I was stuck like this I don’t even know what I’d do. But as I’ve had time to adjust it’s almost pleasant.”
She paused as an idea came to her,
“Hold on, are you making me like this too?”

Sarah nodded her head,
“No. I swear. It’s possible that your large intake of sweets has made you feel happier and made this transition easier, but other than that you’re still you and anything you enjoy now you would have enjoyed before”

That made Rachel feel better and she continued,
“I’ll admit, I’m pretty excited to see what happens to me next. Being like this is sort of fun. I feel like a living doll. You should really try it when my turn is over. Maybe we could even go together. Imagine how much fun it would be if we could play with dolls like we did when we were younger, only the dolls would be each other. And like I said, I’d love to go swimming in the bathtub. I’m starting to think I might be able to before this night’s over.”

Rachel didn’t notice it but she was talking a mile a minute from all the sugar she had eaten and the way her much faster metabolism worked. Sarah didn’t say anything in reply to her suggestion but the look she gave Rachel was all she needed to know it was likely.

“I could do without the voice though, I feel like a chipmunk and can only imagine how much squeakier I’ll be in the next stage.”

Sarah just smiled and finished her pizza then, after thinking about it for a moment grabbed another bag of M&Ms and ate a handful really quick before walking over to Rachel. Rachel was about to ask what she was doing but she walked over to her without a word and picked her up again without warning and while holding her in her arms went in for a kiss without hesitating.
As their lips touched Rachel initially resisted but not for too long before she began returning the kiss. She opened her mouth and felt the much larger tongue enter, realizing why she had eaten the candy first, the taste of the pizza in her mouth probably would have made her throw up. This was much better.
She closed her eyes and pushed back with her own tongue, knowing that Sarah was holding back as she felt the inside of a much larger mouth. Rachel has no idea how long this back and forth went but when it ended she noticed they were now in Sarah’s bedroom standing over the bed.
As the two broke the kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes and without a word Rachel was lowered to the bed where she was still a bit shorter than Sarah even with the height assist and watched as the massive woman lifted her shirt over her head and revealed two of the biggest breasts she had ever seen. Being about mouth level she leaned forward and took one in her mouth where she began to gently fondle the nipple with her tongue. She felt it grow almost instantly and had to ease off since the quick growth startled her but she kept working it.
As she did this she felt Sarah’s large hands reach down and grab her own shirt and begin to lift.
She had to back away for a moment as she lifted it over her head but she was back at the nipple in no time.
Sarah gently pushed her back and reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra, but at its current size she was having trouble so Rachel pushed her hands away and said,

“I got this” with a seductive smile.

As the clasp was unhooked and the cups fell from her chest she looked down and realized she had been right about them being more perky. They didn’t droop even a little anymore.
While she was contemplating this Sarah leaned in and took one in her mouth. It was still just a little too big to fully fit but most of it did.
She did the same tongue move Rachel had just done only on a much larger scale and it felt amazing.
Rachel could feel her knees weaken and thought she was going to fall but she realized Sarah was holding her up with one hand behind her back. She looked over at her other hand and took it with both of hers and led it down past her belly, to her jeans where she hoped the message was clear when once again, the alarm went off indicating that the ray was charged. The two didn’t stop immediately but they gradually slowed down until they were done and Sarah sat on the bed next to her small friend. She reached over and handed her her shirt which Rachel thanked her for and put back on. She skipped the bra since she didn’t really need it and taking the hand Sarah offers, jumped down off the bed and into the living room where the next adventure awaited.
The Grither

Re: My old story from Minimizer's site - Chibi (Redux)-New6/

PostPosted by jeffrey_dallas » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:33 am

I remember this tale - chibi sex!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeffrey_dallas

Re: My old story from Minimizer's site - Chibi (Redux)-New6/

PostPosted by The Grither » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:51 pm

As her vision cleared the first thing Rachel noticed was that she was now about thigh height to Sarah, putting at close to two feet tall, which she was expecting by the rate she had been shrinking. She held her hands up in front of her, worried that they might be nothing more than little doll hands, but she was surprised when they were the same relative size as before. Looking down to her feet confirmed the same with them. She did notice that her breasts were a bit larger than before, but still as comically round.
When she felt her face she could tell that her eyes were indeed bigger but not by as much as the last time.
For the rest of the changes she’d need to look in a mirror.

“Come on!” Rachel said, surprised yet again that her voice was only slightly higher than before, “let’s go see the results!” she was eager to see what she looked like now, and even more eager to continue where she left off with Sarah.
When she got in the bathroom she waited impatiently for Sarah to come in lift her up to the counter so she could finally get a good look at herself. Once again she felt her friend’s giant hands surround her, bigger than they’d been before, and once again her fingertips brushed her breasts, only now they covered more and she was being much less subtle. She held her longer than was necessary, gently kneading her breasts with her fingers. The sensation felt amazing and she wanted to keep going but she needed to check herself first.

Other than her loss of height, she also saw that her eyes were indeed bigger but as she suspected not by as much as before. Her nose was pretty much gone. In its place was a cute little nub.
She looked up at her now much larger friend, then realizing she couldn’t see her face from her position under her breasts and stood back a little so she could look her in the eyes and said,

“What gives? I’m barely changed. Was this a dud?”

Sarah looked down and explained:

“No, it’s done exactly what it was meant to. Admittedly, this is the least amount of external change. A big part of it was internal. Two things to be specific”.

Rachel looked herself over again, wondering what she meant by that. Sarah saw this and filled her in,

“Don’t bother looking, I doubt you’ll notice while you’re standing still. Come on, follow me into the kitchen”

Sarah then ran off in the direction of the kitchen, leaving Rachel to climb down off the sink on her own. It wasn’t too hard given how in shape she was but she was still cautious, the last thing she wanted was to break something like this. The hospital visit would be very interesting.
When she arrived in the kitchen she saw Sarah kneeling in front of the fridge holding her phone. She was recording her. Rachel wasn’t really too worried about anyone seeing her like this in a video, she doubted anyone would have thought it was real anyway, but she was still curious why Sarah had a sudden interest in making videos of this now. She went over to her and asked what she was doing.

“I have to record you doing this because you obviously have no clue you’re doing it. Here, watch”, she said as she turned the screen toward the tiny woman.

The video started out with Sarah recording the doorway to the kitchen. After a few seconds she started to hear her tiny little footsteps, and then saw herself come into the room. The first thing she noticed was how small she really was. She looked like a large doll compared to everything.
But that was the strangest part, she was skipping the entire way but as far as she remembered she had only walked.

“How did you edit this video so fast?” she wondered, “and why? I mean, sure it’s funny but don’t you have better things to do right now?”

Sarah gently took the phone from Rachel, stood up, and asked her to walk across the room. She did so and heard the beep of the phone starting and stopping recording.

“Great, now come back” Sarah said, now fighting an attack of the giggles.

Rachel did and Sarah sat on the floor so they could be closer in height.

“Now, watch this video I just took”, she said as she showed her tiny friend.

To Rachel’s surprise, the ‘walk’ she had just taken was apparently actually more like skipping.

“What?! So I skip everywhere now and I don’t even realize it? Skittles, that’s just weird”, she said realizing her little verbal change was still in effect. “I don’t even feel it, when I was just walking I honestly felt like I was just walking”.

Sarah grinned and said,

“I know. Isn’t it great!”

Rachel halfheartedly nodded. While she wasn’t too thrilled about this change, she didn’t feel winded from skipping and her vision somehow managed to stay stable the whole time. It was probably a feature of her new eyes. She asked Sarah, who was surprised to see she had figured it out, then remembered that there was supposed to be one other change she didn’t know about yet.

“So, what’s the other change you mentioned? Do I poop glitter or something?”

Sarah thought about for a moment and for the first time this night said,

“I’m not really sure. I did make everything about your body cuter but to be honest that part never occurred to me. Maybe you do, do you have go? I can go get my niece’s training potty if you don’t want to use…”

“EW! No, that’s GROSS!” Rachel said so loudly that her squeaky voice was more evident than it had been all night. “Besides, I don’t have to go anyway. So if it’s not that, then what is it?”

“I wasn’t sure if you’d notice this one. I know nobody ever notices their own smell but I figured since it was new to you you might be able to”, Sarah leaned in closer to Rachel and sniffed, “Your scent has changed drastically, you smell like cookies. Chocolate chip cookies to be exact”

Rachel held her arm to her nose and inhaled. All she could smell was what anyone who smells themselves could - nothing.

“Aww”, she pouted, “I wish I could smell that, it sounds amazing”
“Believe me” Sarah said as she reached down and picked her up, “it does”.

She carried the now smaller woman back into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed and sat down beside her. Rachel wasted no time in getting undressed again and reached up toward the large breasts in front of her but was stopped when Sarah laid her down with one hand and with the other spread her legs apart. This was progressing much faster than Rachel had expected but she was finding herself very aroused at the thought of what was next.

The first thing Sarah did was begin rubbing her damp sex with her index finger to get her going. As she did this, the smell of cookies grew stronger. She had hoped this would work like it seemed to and smiled at her handiwork.
When she felt her finger get wet she lifted it to her mouth and said, “let’s see if you taste as good as you smell” as she licked it off and sure enough it tasted exactly like it smelled.
“mmmm” she purred as she lowered her face down toward the smaller woman’s crotch. She could feel Rachel’s leg muscle tensing as she leaned in and went to work with her mouth.
The shrunken slit was just big enough to allow her to get the tip of her tongue inside and move around enough to find what she was looking for, causing Rachel to let out a shriek that was so high pitched it made Sarah wince and stop for a moment.
She looked up and her shrunken lover and saw that her face was flush and she was covered in sweat.

“That”, she said panting, “was fluffing amazing!”

Sarah smiled and said, “I’m glad you liked it. Ready to return the favor?”

Rachel nodded as Sarah laid down on her back and felt the tiny woman crawling up her legs, her small round breasts rubbing against first her shins, and then her knees before stopping mid-thigh. She could tell this was intentional when she looked down and saw Rachel making a move like a sexy slither/crawl up her body. It took longer than simply walking but it felt so much better so she wasn’t complaining.

When she reached her destination, Sarah felt two small hands on either side of her folds reach in and spread them apart followed by a tiny wet tongue darting in and out, searching for the magic spot. At her size it took a little longer than it did when the roles were reversed but before long Sarah felt a jolt of pleasure surge through her and experienced the most amazing orgasm of her life.
When it was over she felt the tiny tongue still down there and to her surprise it went back for a second time, then a third, and over and over until she felt she was going to pass out.
She had no idea how long this went on before she felt it stop and then felt tiny feet walking along her belly before stopping near her chest and a miniature ass sitting on her left breast.

“Wow!” was all Sarah could say to her small friend, “Just… wow!”
Rachel just sat there with a seductive smirk before laying down between the Sarah’s breasts and falling asleep.

Rachel woke up nuzzled between two breasts with Sarah’s large hand covering most of her back. She tried to lift it off but was unable. Luckily her struggles woke her giant friend who quickly moved her hand off and looking outside and seeing it was dark asked her what time it was.
Rachel looked over at the clock by the bed and saw that it was 11PM. They had been sleeping for five hours.
“Wow, it’s getting late” Sarah said when informed of the time. I’m sure the ray’s ready now, do you want to start the next phase now or wait until morning.
Rachel thought about his and replied,

“Let’s do it tonight. I don’t know about you, but I’m wide awake now”
Sarah yawned, jealous of the tiny woman’s increased energy, but nodded and got out of bed. She picked up Rachel and was going to carry her the whole way when she was interrupted by Rachel requesting to be put down and motioning for Sarah to follow her.

“Follow me”, she told Sarah as she skipped off toward the door.

Sarah just watched in amusement as she watched this tiny thing she had known as her significantly taller friend just a few hours ago skitter around, leaving a pleasing aroma as she went.
When she reached the door she saw Rachel struggling with her now ridiculously oversized boots.

She looked up and asked, “Um, can you help me with these? They’re a bit, uh, heavy”. She was a bit embarrassed to admit she could no longer lift a pair of boots but considering the situation didn’t worry too much about it.
She watched in awe as her towering friend bent down and effortlessly lifted both with one hand.

“Ok, I have them. Now what?” she asked

“Put them over by the couch, I want to try them on” Rachel explained.

Sarah complied and then watched happily as Rachel skipped over to the couch and began trying to climb onto it. She watched for a few moments before giving in and lifting her up onto the cushion.
She slid to the edge of the cushion where she saw the tops of her boots had flopped over and were too low for her feet to reach.
Sarah, seeing what she intended to do, helped by holding them up while she slid her hilariously undersized legs into them.
She slowly slid off the couch until she was standing in her boots as much as she could. Since these were knee high to her when she was big (she found it funny how she now thought of normal sized people as ‘big’), at her current size she couldn’t even reach the bottom of them. She was stuck dangling from the tops, a feeling that wasn’t very comfortable. She struggled to get out but started to fall over. Luckily Sarah had been watching the whole thing and easily caught her.

“That was dumb”, she jokingly admonished the smaller woman, “what did you think was going to happen? Those boots are almost as tall as you, of course they won’t fit”

“Yeah, I don’t know what I expected. I just thought it would be funny I guess” Rachel was feeling very comfortable as she was lifted to Sarah’s bosom and held like a baby there as she was carried back into the kitchen.

Once back there, she was placed on the table, something she felt was a pretty clear hint that she was going to get very small with the next blast, and Sarah once again lifted the gun to point at her.
The Grither

Return to Ongoing Stories