Myanmar and sustainable change
Myanmar is currently going through some of the most important political transitions in its history. The new quasi-civilian government is embarking on an ambitious reform path, which has brought with it both optimism and caution.
Positive events include the convening of an active parliament in April 2011, the release of hundreds of political prisoners in January 2012 and further more in Sep...
- Cruise ship smashes into coral in Raja Ampat
- US vice president to visit Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Should Indonesia and Australia jointly patrol the South China Sea?
- Soeharto family gains momentum for political revival
- British-Australian couple get 6, 4 years for Bali policeman's murder
- Two orange troops suffer injuries in attack
- Toyota Manufacturing appoints first Indonesian CEO
- Indonesia’s war on drugs takes deadly turn
- Agus-Sylvi’s volunteers support incumbent
- MoU signed to protect energy, mining assets from terrorism