You have the opportunity to join a leading-edge practice specializing in Precision Lifestyle Medicine (PLM). Dr. Jennifer Stagg is a well-known authority in PLM and frequently appears in the television media and is an expert speaker, training other doctors in this new specialty. Learn more about PLM at www.drjenstagg.com and the practice at www.wholehealthllc.com.
This in-depth, private practice training program prepares you to become a successful staff physician at our well-established and thriving, integrative practice located in beautiful Avon, CT in the Hartford Hospital Wellness Center. Our office is located in a Class A medical center and we offer services in naturopathic medicine, gynecology/women's health, chiropractic and acupuncture. Candidates must have a deep interest in science-based functional medicine, precision lifestyle medicine and have or obtain CT licensure.
We consider our team to be our "work-family" and we integrate personal development and group connection into our daily life in the office. We all know our mindset is so critical to the work we do to serve our patients and we value the power of being present and always enjoying our life experience. Of course like other practices, we expect that our applicants possess excellent communication skills and a vibrant personality. But most important to us, is that we all share the same philosophy and care for the well-being of each other and our patients.
We are seeking doctors who have an eagerness to utilize and master the treatment skills and protocols that we have been using for many years to effect profound improvements in the health and lives of our patients. We expect our patients to get the same level of consistent, high-quality care from all of the doctors at our office.
Ultimately, we are looking for doctors who share our personal and practice philosophy and desire long-term employment as a staff physician at our practice, upon completion of training program.
Training program includes:
1. Structured and supervised clinical training with Dr. Jennifer Stagg for naturopathic medicine and Dr. Mark Stagg for physical medicine/acupuncture, including increasing opportunities for direct patient care on private shifts.
2. Observational training in local medical specialty practices like cardiology, gastroenterology, dermatology and internal medicine.
3. Attain skills in private practice patient management and effective business practices.
4. Continuing medical education.
5. Development of public relations skills through participation in regular community outreach including health lectures at local businesses, health fairs, writing and media opportunities.
6. Individual study and research periods.
7. Nutritional dispensary management.
The practice will provide a competitive salary, malpractice insurance and option for group health insurance benefits. The building also offers full laboratory and radiology services, physical therapy, dental group, ophthalmology, cardiology, neurology, nephrology, ENT, psychology, endocrinology, Internal Medicine, HealthTrax fitness center and child care for patients.
Send Letter of Intent and CV to Dr. Jennifer Stagg at jenstagg[at]icloud[dot]com