The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 22 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming.
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
PLEASE NOTE: The list below reflects those applicants who have satisfied ALL requirements for admission. The Wyoming Supreme Court and the Wyoming State Bar cannot release results until ALL requirements are met (i.e. MPRE scores received, Character & Fitness checks are complete).
The following people are being recommended for admission after receiving a passing score on the Uniform Bar Exam and meeting all other requirements for admission.
- Gwendolyn Wade Belanger – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- David Riley Bertsch – Jackson, Wyoming
- Marel Elyse Bunker – Wheatland, Wyoming
- Austin Michael Carmen – Sheridan, Wyoming
- Samuel Mayeshiba Forshner – Englewood, Colorado
- Benjamin Aaron Goldberg – Jackson, Wyoming
- Desiree Lafleur – Sacramento, California
- Marion Francis Marchetti – Laramie, Wyoming
- Ian Alexander Payton – Laramie, Wyoming
- Joseph Andra Schmitz – Laramie, Wyoming
- Emily Suzanne Simper – Coolidge, Arizona
- Daniel Perry Solish – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- John Jacob Starcevich – Thayne, Wyoming
- Lauren Elizabeth Westover – Fountain, Colorado
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Gladys Mesame Ayokosok – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Thomas Lawrence Hartnett – Jackson, Wyoming
- Nancy Dolores Mendez – Cody, Wyoming
- Rio Donovan Smith – Cheyenne, Wyoming
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- Lee Frederic Fanyo – Denver, Colorado
- Robert David Lantz – Denver, Colorado
- Christopher James Lundberg – Victor, Idaho
- Mark Steven Middlemas – Salt Lake City, Utah